4.28.2008

Swim Suit Shoot

We are going to Newport Beach in June, yay!!! The Carters rented a beach house right on the sand and I cannot wait. I am proud to gain the title of becoming a beach bum, for a whole week; too bad not longer. Well my best friend Katie sent Jack some of the cutest little trunks, I just had to take pictures and post them. They got me so excited for our upcoming vacation...thank you so much Katie, you are so thoughtful! I love you-- even Brent adores you:) Oh by the way Jack rolled over today!

18 comments:

katie mcphee said...

Yeah! he is so handsome in those swimmers! i love it! i cant wait for you guys to come down this way so i can see you for a day or two! i love the last picture, Jack is growin up!
love you markelle!

Rebecca said...

I love the last pic too! They are all sweet of course! I can't wait to see you, he is getting chubby and cuter and cuter.

Scott and Megan said...

um, ok that is fetchin' hysterical! Why can't I look cute "fat" in a swimsuit?? He has changed so much so fast...wow! I know Alicia is excited to be weeks away from delivery and beachside:)

Annie said...

Yahoo for Jack!!!! A mile stone!!! I love those cute little trunks! Man a beach bum for a week that sound relaxing or what!

Mary said...

I love his little face in the last picture. SOOO cute!! You guys will have a blast being beach bums!

MBlairsLars said...

Markelle,
Thanks for stalking me. I have heard a ton about you, and all good. Katie loves you to death and mentioned you in her talk this Sunday. She said it is the best thing in the world to know that she has a friend in the world like you. Thank you for looking out for my niece. She is the best and I love her to death. Congrats on the baby, you have so many wonderful memories in your future.
Melissa
P.S. Just know that I am Katie's BFF (JK)

Andrea said...

Oh he is the cutest! I love the shorts. You will have so much fun! I am so excited for you!

Ally said...

Here it goes..."Oh My Heck!" :o) He is the cutest little guy! His face in the last one is sooooooo edible. And also, you may have 7 stow aways on your vacation....totally jealous. That sounds heavenly.

Alicia said...

Um beachside is a nice way of saying it. Beached whale will be more like it. At least Jack will be adorable.

Heather said...

Wow...too cute. Don't you just love those little baby man-boobs? And that little chubby tummy..so adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie. I love his baldness. Ashton seriously never had hair but now he has tons. Once they start rolling over they just pick up everything and way too fast I think. I like it when they are little and we can sqeeze the heck out of em. You are such a cute mom. Keep up the good work. Jack is a doll!!!

Stephanie said...

First of all, I am totally jealous of you fun vacation! and Second I love little Jack in his cute trunks. You guys will have so much fun!

Laurel said...

Oh, my gosh. I LOVE HIM! I am very impresses he rolled over, too. Isabel and I miss you and Jack and need to see you again. He's adorable!

carrie said...

I'm jealous, too!! The beach is my favorite.... You guys are going to have SO much fun. Jack is so stinking cute in those trunks!! I love those pictures!! What an adorable little face he has!! :o)

Bryce and Amy said...

Wow, enjoy your trip. I bet Jack will love the sand.

Heidi J. said...

I love the pictures! he is so cute I love the swimsuit!!

KTLADY said...

Hey Markelle! I was "blog-surfing" and I found your blog. Congrats on baby Jack! Our boys will be the same age. Cole is almost 4 months now. Haven't seen you guys in a long time, but I always ask your cute mama how you all are doing. You are just a cute little mommy!! Hope to hear from you! Oh, this is Katie Kempton by the way. :)

Joy said...

way too cute!