4.24.2008

Baby Jack

I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said that I needed to post more pictures of Jack. I thought “what—you don’t like hearing me blog about my life?” Apparently she is more interested in her ever growing nephew. Then I realized that pretty much was my sole purpose of making a blog; to keep my family posted on Jack. If I had a blog, I could just post pictures and not have to try and remember who I emailed the latest pic to. They would have the ability to get on my blog and see for themselves! So here you go sis and everyone else who is more interested in Jack than me. (I don’t blame you, he is much cooler.)






9 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

oh he is getting cuter and cuter. And chubbier! Love chubby babies! Wow time goes fast..he already looks totally different to me! How cute!

katie mcphee said...

I cant believe how big he has gotten...ah markelle...we need to get together soon, we both say that everyday...but really all these adorable photos! I feel like I am missin out...hopefully sooner than later we will be living closer together ;)

Rebecca said...

It's not that he is cooler, it's just that he is newer! Plus no offense but I've seen you for years, I've only got to see Jack once! Man I really need to come visit, May for sure! He is so cute! Thanks!

Alicia said...

Awe the hurt-feelings-stuck-out-lip... Priceless. Seriously, that look is my favorite on Jack. I love him! That towel picture is adorable!
But I really like you too. :)

Annie said...

Such a precious little tyke! Love th epics. Love what you have to say too! Keep it up girl!

Michelle said...

Yay! These pictures are adorable. And I love the story about your first date with Brent, too. Hilarious.

carrie said...

OK....Those pictures are too stinking cute!! I especially love the third one, with that cute little pout. He is a DOLL.

Heidi J. said...

He is so cute! he is getting so big to they grow up to fast!

Bryce and Amy said...

As much as I love the pictures you post of Jack, I always enjoy reading what you have to say. It's pretty entertaining.