I should be cleaning my house, but what other choice do I have than to reply to a two week old tag from my sister in law Alicia! Trust me, I'd rather be cleaning but I don't want to let her down:) Like I said I have been tagged--It's the "I Suck" tag, where I list 20 reasons why I suck...nice huh?! 1. Since my new blog, I have found myself putting off other things. Such as cleaning! 2. When I buy shoes, I always gravitate toward the heels. I don't need them nor are they comfortable but they are so cute and what I usually buy. Brent has forbade me to buy another pair of heels until I purchase an everyday comfortable pair. Fair enough. 3. I over share. Later on I will be thinking about what I said in a conversation and think "Why did I tell them that!" 4. I always forget to call Andrea and let her know we did our visiting teaching. Every month I think I am going to make her job a little easier by calling her first...it hasn't happened yet. 5. I leave cupboards open. Brent used to HATE it but now he has learned to close them behind me. What a nice guy! 6. I care what people think about me, I try not to, but can't help it. 7. My dog jumps on people and couches. oops, thats my lack of discipline. 8. I should be more supportive of one of my husband's hobbies--online gaming. I want him to enjoy himself, but I hate those mass media online games. Can I get a woot!? 9. I am really bad at calling people back. I don't know why but I usually put it off. 10. Okay, I am the most indecisive person alive. Seriously, you should see me in front of the freezer trying to decide what flavor of Popsicle to eat. Come on! if it's that hard eat two! 11. I tend to leave lights on throughout the house:( This one is bad, because it is one way we can all help conserve energy; but when you are scared of the dark it's hard to remember! 12. I eat at Brent's desk, I mean our desk most everyday, so there are glasses and plates waiting for him when he comes home. I am sure he just loves it! (Let me explain the desk situation--Brent always refers to it as his desk, but really it was the first piece of furniture we bought together, and I always remind him!) 13. I let myself get annoyed over stupid things. The most recent being--the heater/ac in my car. When you turn the knob to "off" shouldn't the air STOP coming out? 14. Every chance I get when I am in the shower I call to Brent to come into the bathroom, while I wait with a mouth full of water:) I really have nothing to tell him but when he comes into the bathroom I spit the water over the shower curtain and wait for a response! It's so funny, but Brent loathes it! 15. If I let myself I will over analyze every situation, conversation and person. I think its tied to me caring too much what people think about me. 16. I have some books that I borrowed from my grandma probably close to over two years now, I suck. 17. I take forever to decorate/paint. Really, I was at Alicia's house admiring her new book shelves and pointing to some empty picture frames; she exclaimed "I know! I am pulling a Markelle." Apparently it takes some of us a while to decide which picture should go into a frame. I also can't help it if after painting I leave the tape up around the windows and doors for months; what if I need to touch up! 18. I am a worrier. When I was younger I was afraid that I might run out of spit. I was also deathly afraid of spiders or bugs crawling into my ears when I slept at night, so I would sleep on my side with a blanket over my head. 19. While I was pregnant I bought he cutest fabric and was going to make a baby blanket for Jack. The fabric is still up in his closet. (dang I'm kinda upset now.) 20. I used to talk so much crap about American Idol; it bugged me that it always made the news. Well anyway with shame in my heart I too am addicted. I blame David Archuleta. I tag my sister Becca!
Easter 2021
3 years ago




12 comments:
You are so cute Markelle! Loved the mouth of water and shower! Popsicles are hard to choose! every flavor is good so I agree take two or three! I too love David Archuletta! American Idol rocks this season! Okay so my car isn't the only one with the heater/air conditioning dilemma! That makes me feel better! :-)
Shhh "Wade's desk" is my desk too!
You are so funny, I love reading what you have to say.
I have one correction to make though, I am the worlds worst caller backer, ask any of my friends. I cannot for the life of me call a person back. However if you send me an email I will respond in minutes!
And for the record I have banned McKay from MY desk. It is mine and he had better watch himself!
You are so funny! well Andrea proubly knows by know that you guys never miss doing your visting teaching because you guys are awsome. i loved reading your blog today!
Markelle! You have a blog! I was unaware until today...I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. You are really one of the cutest people I know, and I now I get to be a Peeping Tom into your life by viewing your blog! Yes! I'll be adding you to my list...
I probably shouldn't tell you this story, since you have a fear of bugs climbing into your ears...but I just have to. When I was 13, I was staying at my sisters apt. helping her with her new baby. I would sleep on a blow-up bed in the living room. Well, one morning I woke up to a "scratch scratch scratch" in my ear. I ran to the bathroom, got a q-tip, and poked around in my ear (not very smart) When I would poke hard, the scratching would stop. Uh-oh. Woke my sister up, she took me to the Dr. where they used a high pressure syringe to wash out me ear, and yes, you guessed it...A Box Elder bug came out still moving. My sisters apt. was surrounded by Box Elder Trees, and one of those gross little bugs tried to make a home out of my ear while I was sleeping. I slept with cotton in my ears for a long time after that.
Sorry, one more thing. David Archuleta is who I blame for my obsession this season too. (He gives me chills. JamieLee Cook needs to go next.
I'm so going to do the shower trick to Owen one of these days. We'll have to chat sometime.. I have some good ones. Anyway, call me and I can help you with that baby blanket! It's never too late. I loved your list. It cracked me up.
Markelle....You are just the cutest. I loved reading more about YOU. I'm bad at calling people back, too. I love American Idol this year.... and I always second guess myself after a conversation. (especially with people I don't know very well....) I hate that about myself. I way overanalyze myself. UGHHHHH..... Can I just add you to my blog list?? I always snoop on here anyway...ha ha It was fun seeing you outside today. I'm really sorry we were all looking pretty scary!! You look amazing, by the way! Your baby is just too stinking cute!! :o)
You are HILARIOUS! I have so many of these in common with you, like the one about buying fabric - I did the same thing and I still haven't made Max's drapes. The rod's in there. No drapes. And he's like 18 mos. old. Whatever. I guess we both suck! ;)
Thanks for the visit today - I hope I wasn't too much of an intrusion! You're just fun to chat with!
I don't think you suck, I think you rock! Hi, it's me writing on your blog instead of updating mine. Keep a look out though, school is almost over and I might get some of my life back.
P.S. Our kitchen is finally done and I love, love, love it! I do. Really. A lot. It makes me want to update the whole house though. Hmmm...maybe I won't be updating my blog. I have lots of painting, sewing and re-arranging to do now.
P.S.S. Keep a look out for my online store coming soon. As if I don't already have enough to do. Blog? I have a Blog?
I love you and miss you already, come back. When are you moving to Farmington? Probably next year when we move away.
DANG! That was plenty of time to update my blog. I am the one who sucks.
WOOT!!!
Never move back to Farmington. Seriously, I need you close in my life.
I love this mpost. It really does make me love you even more. You so do not suck.
"boo" to online gaming; I totally understand. As for American Idol, I too am eating my former trash talking and I too blame David A!
Post a Comment