
Yesterday, the 13th was my dad's birthday! I meant to make this post yesterday, but didn't get a chance. I basically wanted to brag and give a shout out to my favorite father:) My dad is the hardest working man that I have ever met--really, he gets stuff done! I wish that I had more of this quality. My dad gets up at the butt crack of dawn and sometimes works until dark. Then if that is not enough, he comes home takes care of his lawn/garden and finishes up any other projects he's got going. Yes my dad works for a construction business but he has a sensitive side too! He grows a garden and even helps out decorating the house. (his two favorite stores to shop at when he visits me is Rodworks and Cabelas) The last thing I want to mention is his generosity. If my dad has seen some success in his own life, he is so quick to share that with his family. Actually both my parents are very generous--they gave Brent and I a car! Thank you again! I just wanted my dad to know how much his family loves and appreciates him! We love you!
Oh and when you hear people say "my dad can kick your dad's @*%!" well, mine really can--he used to be a police officer:)
Easter 2021
3 years ago




9 comments:
You're dad sounds great Markelle. It's very nice of you to write such great things about him. Reminds me of my dad, he goes non-stop, and gave us a car :)
Awesome, he sounds so great! I love the Rod Works bit!
That is SO cool that your Dad likes to shop at Rod Works!! I wish my husband did!! :o) I love what you wrote about your Dad, and I'm sure he will, too. You're so lucky to have such a good relationship with him. BTW, I really liked your hair! I'm telling you....I can't wait to be skinny again, so I can get my hair cut short. I love short hair.
ahhh how sweet. I love dads, they are just the best. What would we do without them? My dad can do/fix anything, and I love that I can call him whenever and he will stop what he is doing and talk to me.
How lucky are you to have such a wonderful dad!!
Awe... I love dads! Your's is one of the better ones!
You sure make me look bad! (I'mw not very considerate)That was a great post, I called dad and told him he has to look at it NOW!They try to restrict his computer surfing at work, but i think I talked him into it. And I have witnessed first hand how my dad (our dad) can kick butt- remember? I saw him single handedly take down five guys one late night, I was going to get his gun, cause I was afraid they were gonna get him, but he didn't need my help!
That so fun that your dad likes to shop my dad is the same way Im not sure if he likes it but he never complains I love dads and I am glad that you have such a great dad.
Is it just me or does your dad look like Kelsey Grammer in that picture? He sound amazing and I love the tribute!
And for the record, I like to think MY dad is pretty bad-a himself. Even if yours was a cop. :)
Hey Markelle! I found your blog from Trey's whose was on the Cardon's who are in my ward. Wow, did you catch that? Jackson is adorable. Happy Birthday to your dad. Hope everything is going well! Talk to you soon!
Shalisa
Post a Comment