Not that I have ever thrilled anyone with my blog, I have to forewarn you all that this post is like I said--a whole lotta nothin! I have just been in a blah mood lately. So here is everything in a nut shell: I have been battling a migraine for about a week, I find myself wanting new everything (a camera, vacuum, treadmill, a craft desk, carpet, a garden, house decor, and of course clothes! oh yeah a phone:) I may be going to California this weekend (who knows?!) Brent is going to be out of town so I might as well, I feel like I have no money, oh wait I don't! I have been watching so many Arrested Development shows lately I fee like my life is one big sitcom, All I want to do is make jewelry, but I need to clean. You see? There is the reason I haven't posted--I am totally out of sorts. All week I have felt like I just came out of a nap gone wrong. You know the kind where you wake up wondering what you are doing with your life? That is why Brent doesn't take naps, I on the other hand like to take my chances. Well anyway, you can't say I didn't warn you. However I do feel a little better putting my thoughts in writing. Thanks blogger, your the best!
Easter 2021
3 years ago




15 comments:
Don't you hate going through spells like that? Oh well, you're great - you'll pull out of it soon.
I love your jewelry pictures! I understand your mood. Maybe you just need a coke, or dr. pepper ... what's your fav? If you don't make it to California this weekend, come hang out with us at the ward auction on Friday night.
Sorry things haven't been going too good for you, maybe its cuz you haven't talked to me on the phone lately :) So glad I don't get migraines! Of course you can use that quote- its not mine anyway! So I have never been so sore in my life, I took yoga last night and it made my back and neck so sore, but I think its really good, cuz it forced me to have good posture all day. Glad you posted anyway, I get impatient to read new stuff on your blog- I'm such a hypocrite! I love you, hope you feel better soon, and feel free to keep making jewelry, I love to check out your etsy shop.
Dang it Markelle, I know you need a hot bubble bath and chocolate! Seriously, Andrea brought me chocolate when I was feeling blah and I swear it helped! She said it would so I will bring you some when I am out. You'll see!!! Hang in there. I hope things feel better soon! (HUGS)
I hate weeks or days like that. They are the worst! And I love your jewelry. Do you have to buy it off the website or could we just buy it from you? I love it!
miss markelle! well i am sure that my interesting life is adding to the bore of your current situtation....regardless i am beyond grateful for our friendship. you freakin rock...california is a must...we need to figure it out asap...looks like i am going to go to farmpit this weekend....of course we will be in touch..love you!
Im sorry that your week has been Blah!! I hate that. I hope the rest of the week will be better. Ive always found that a good Pepsi helps my migranes.Ha Ha but alan say that I think that is my answer to everything. Maybe it is.I hope you feel better soon.let me know if you need anything.
First off-- I want to buy your canary jewelry. I love it.
Second-- why haven't you called me? Dude, we're like, sisters! I hate feeling like that. Is this what I get to look forward to when I'm not teaching anymore? Ugh. Okay, call me. We'll hit up Ikea or something.
Hey girl,
I missed you twice today! I have chocolate for you!!!!!I didn't dare leave it for fear it would melt! I'll try you tomorrow! Even if you are feeling better, I heard that chocolate keeps your spirits up!!! Okay so I made that up but it sounds good doesn't it?
I'm sorry you've had a "blah" week!! I feel your pain....ha ha
I feel like this whole YEAR has been a wake up out of a bad NAP. ha ha, again. :o)
Now that the weather is starting to be nice...it just may help. (hopefully!!) Cheer up, and if you ever want a walking partner, give me a call. :o)
Hey! I am sorry you have had such a blah week. I have those days every once in a while. I think it is because I don't leave the house enough. I am so glad I am blogging now. I hope we keep in better touch this way. I want to come meet Jack! His pics are so cute! Hopefully the next time we are in Provo, we can stop by. We come to Utah a lot, but usually we are only in Logan or Vernal. Anyway, I hope your week gets better.
P.S. I totally understand wanting everything new. I am so in the same boat!
Thank you. We were in desperate need of pictures so I finally made us do it. Deacon got sick the night before and you can tell in some pictures because his eyes are all red but I was like we are doing them I don't care. So we did them and walla... Your little guy is such a cutie. You and Brent did a good job!!
Markelle, I hate the ruts too! Just the same old thing everyday! Well for what its worth you always look so dang cute! Seriously! And you have the cutest little family :)
It was good to talk to you yesterday. I'm sorry that "T" treated you so horribly. Although, I must say that I am not surprised. Her loss! I hope you are feeling better. Go have an extra bowl of cold cereal! Reses Puffs are my favorite right now... although they are spendy!!!!! :)
Hang in there!
Hey there missy!! So I finally got my blog up and gonig...I try my best to stay on top of it. Jack is so stinkin' cute! Grant and I are having a boy also! Were really excited! This is the first boy on my side of the family, and I sure hope I know what to do with when it comes to all the "boy stuff"! Hope all is well and talk to you soon!!
XOXO
Jess
Post a Comment