
I decided it would be fun to post my favorite picture of Jackson once a week...we'll see how well i actually do. My parents got Jack a bumbo and we tried putting him in it. Once he holds himself up better this little chair will come in quite handy. Anyway we got a few shots of him in it, I think he looks so big!
Jackson is starting to suck/chew on his thumb a lot. I don't know if this habit will stick but he has finally figured out how to get that darn thumb in. He really is such a good baby, he sleeps through the night, takes good naps, eats really well, but he won't go to sleep in my arms or if there is ANYTHING to look at...This makes church and other places where I don't have a crib extra hard to get his much needed naps in. There could be worse things, but I am currently trying to figure out how to relieve myself of this problem. I haven't consulted the "baby whisperer" (my sister Meshan) yet, but I am sure she will have some sort of solution. Even my mother in law witnessed first hand how Jack simply will not sleep in your arms. It was pretty funny, her and grandpa couldn't get Jack to sleep, and kept laughing about how as long as you weren't trying to get him to sleep he was happy, but the second you put him in a position to sleep, he just wouldn't have it. He wants to see everything that is going on! He also loves like most babies I am sure, to look in the mirror. Last night I layed him down by one and I stood behind him making faces and dancing around. He would look at me through the mirror and then hurry and turn his head to look at me standing there. It was this back and forth motion, like yep she's here...and there! He is getting SO fun.
Easter 2021
3 years ago




9 comments:
i love this pic..he is getting so so big...i feel like i am missing out on so much of him growing up... i love it when we are talking on the phone and i can hear his raspy little voice...i am holding you to this posting a pic of him every week! you better keep that camera in your back pocket!
love you guys!
Oh! I love this picture, he keeps getting cuter and cuter. He looks just like the two of you- which makes one pretty baby! I can't wait to see him, that is too cute with him and the mirror. Aren't you glad you're home? You get to see him discover everything for the first time. And babies are way more fun than puppies!
He is so cute! He looked so cute tonight all ready to go out walking! You look fab by the way - great post preggie body...
He does look like he is getting so big. It was fun to see you out walking tonight. Wish I was walking with you. Maybe next time, eh? Cute picture!
What a cute baby you have!! Oh my gosh....I just want to steal him. Just kidding!! (sort of....ha ha) I love what one of the other comments said.... He keeps getting cuter and cuter. How could he not be though?? You're so cute yourself. I need to get myself out walking like you.... You're awesome. Keep posting cute pictures. I love to see them. He really is a beautiful baby.
He really is the cutest... So into checking everything out. I can't wait for little Jack and Jake or Gavin to be BFF cousins. :)
Cute pic Markelle! My baby shower is going to be on the 19th of July most likely! I would love it if you could come! Send me your address so I can send you an invite. My e-mail address is
jessiepennington@hotmail.com
Hey, I heard you have some "Special" oil or something that I may be interested in. Let me know.
Jack is dang cute by the way!!
So, I just read your blog. I'll call you soon; the "baby whisperer" is coming to the rescue. WHATEVER Markelle. It does make me smile so big when you call me that though. At least someone appreciates all my mothering efforts. I have been feeling so blah lately too. YUCK!! I swear this is the worst pregnancy yet. I feel fine except for mentally and emotionally, UGH!! I had some more advice for your friend flying with her baby and I called you twice, but umm...guess what? I never heard back. I'm calling you ASAP. As soon as I get home from Grandmas.
Post a Comment