soooo, ever since my friend (Amy) showed me some sweet Harry Potter tees on Etsy, I've been itching to make my very own. I made these shirts the same way I did Jack's "2" shirt. The best part is that I am still using the same roll of freezer paper. That stuff will last you forever!
![]() |
| I thought it fitting this should be seen as he's walking away. |
| well this just makes me giddy. This here is for Brooklyn. I made a black one for Van. Now it's Miles' turn. |
I am re-reading Harry Potter 7 in preparation for the second part of the last movie, so here are some more ideas that I have in store:
I ♥ Ron or Sirius
(these two are my 'Harry Potter' crushes)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
(this one might have to wait till I get this baby)
Expecto Patronum! with an outline of a stag underneath
I must not tell lies
Dumbledore's Army
as a side note, when I first put the shirt on Jack he said "oh, like Lightning McQueen." Whatever Jack, soon you will understand it's true awesomeness.
(these two are my 'Harry Potter' crushes)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
(this one might have to wait till I get this baby)
Expecto Patronum! with an outline of a stag underneath
I must not tell lies
Dumbledore's Army
as a side note, when I first put the shirt on Jack he said "oh, like Lightning McQueen." Whatever Jack, soon you will understand it's true awesomeness.






7 comments:
Man oh man I love this post! The shirts turned out so good! I can't wait until Hagrid shows up to tell Jack about the wonderful world of Harry Potter.
I love these shirts. I can't wait til Van's fits him!
I just don't get it. Don't hate me, okay?
that my dear (Meshan) is because you are not a Harry Potter fan. its never too late to become one though!
and please share your wisdom of obtaining a pinterest account.
The problem is that I'm pretty sure Harry and I don't have a future together. Tragic, I know.
I signed up for pinterest a few weeks ago so I guess since that time it's become mega popular and now there's a waiting list? I have no idea.
P.S. I'm excited to come see you guys soon!!
Expellarmus! I did come to LIKE the books at the end but still did not GEEK out like some people I know. Cute though!
Markelle, these are freakin cute! If only my little boy wasnt a BIG boy now (almost 12) I would have made him the one that say "I am up to know good" Very cute!
Post a Comment