...is officially 6 months.
I say this because I found myself saying so a couple weeks too soon. Why do I do that, do I really want him to age faster? no. no I do not.
Trying to be more frugal, I decided to take my own "professional" pictures. That's right, I just openly admitted that these pictures are my feeble attempt at taking descent frame worthy pictures.
However, I didn't give it my whole heart. I waited too long and didn't get the perfect light, and yes I decided to take pictures of him after eating. anyone notice any peas? hope not. I also should have put his cute shoes on because lets face it if we were really doing a shoot, he would have been wearing them. alas, they were all the way upstairs. Oh, and perhaps I should have swept a bit...wait, wait. I just thought of one more reason confirming my lack of heart--I edited in picnik not photoshop. 'nuff said!
apparently any joe schmo can make this kid cute. I like him. alot. Here's a few things I need to document:
(I gotta do it, sorry.)
He is Mr. grabby
looooves his johnny jump up
easy peasy
trying to roll over the other way
trying to sit up (looks like a crunch gone bad)
immediately grabs feet once socks are pulled off
has a fuzz head
zero teeth
and if he smiles big enough, you get the pleasure of seeing a dimple in his left cheek
![]() |
| and speaking of aging, here is what Miles will look like when he gets older. maybe. |









16 comments:
That is one cute kid you have! Happy 6 mth birthday!
I think you did a great job. I try all the time to do my own photo shoots with Asay and they are always such a disater. What a cutie. I can't decide who I think he looks like.
He is adorable and I cannot believe it has been 6 months already! What the what? (to quote you!) Love the stache pic-heehee!
I LOVE that mustache. Geez, what a cutie. And I think you did a good job. It takes A LOT of practice to pull off the at home studio. Once in a while I get like one (shot) right. Maybe I shouldn't be so cheap and have a professional at it. Anyway, I love the colors here. Great work!
He is so flipping cute!! I can't believe he is already 6 months.. time needs to slow down.
Oh he is a doll! I think the pictures look great, and lets be honest, picture day is the WORST so it probably was way less stressful knowing that you could have a "do over" if you wanted to!
Happy half birthday Miles!
Happy half bday!! and I like your pictures!!
I can't wait to see him again! He has changed so much. The pics turned out great by the way.
He's so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. I think the pics look great. I also attempted my own shoot before taking Van into a studio...mine didn't turn out as well as yours.
....That was me...not Doug :)
Can't wait to see him! Soon!
They look great! As long as I can get a picture of my grandson. They look great whoever takes it. I like his fuzzy head.
He is so handsome. Time does fly.
I think they look fantastic! It helps that he's such a cute model ;)
dang he is a cute lil dude! Nice at home work! I think cameras these days are so hip that i can't tell a big difference...but then I am not that hip...his stache at the end had me all but wet myself! O my good golly marky mark that was hilarious! He looks like a lil fat nacho libre! nice mexi-stache! hilarious!!! 6 months! yowza. 1/2 year. what? that means Scarlett and Ben are the same? what? Oh man!
So cute! I think babies get so much more fun after the 6 month mark. Before that? They're cute, but they just kind of sit there right?
Also, I love that the name of your blog is Arkellmay's Ogblay. Unnyfay!
Post a Comment