4.28.2011

one of the many {interesting} conversations I have with Jack.

Me:  Sam, knock it off!

Jack:  what he do?

Me:  he licked me.

Jack:  he licked you where?  {sounding rather concerned}

Me:  my toe

Jack:  eeeeeww, gross.  I not lick your toe.

Me thinking:  hmmm, who's toe do you lick?

Jack:  I lick your face!

I didn't see that one coming.  darn I wish I did a better job at documenting all the awesome sayings, words, and phrases my little curly headed boys says.  because there really are some good ones.

actually, this one just popped into my head.  Jack told Brent the other day in a rather stern voice, "dad, say sorry to your honey!"  {but of course I like this one.}

aaand since we're here people; one more conversation.  {I know I said one.}

heading out the door to the doctors.
Jack: will I get a shot?  I like shots.

Me: maybe Jack, I just don't know.

 Jack:  I don't like shots.  Shots are kindaaa, are kinda pokey!

8 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

I love the things kids say. I think shots are kindaa pokey too:) I often wonder what Asay is thinking when she does certain things. I can't wait until she can actually tell me.

Jen Carter said...

Oh my goodness. Jack is hilarious. I'm glad he's around to entertain us all!

Heather said...

So cute! I have a notebook that I keep handy that I record all of Max's sayings. It's amazing what you forget. With all the cute things Jack says (he was so adorable at church when he was watching Kevin draw), you totally need to keep track!

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

The funniest thing ever is the interesting thing Jack says when uh... you know what happens. Hope you don't mind, but I told your brother and he about peed his pants he was laughing so hard.

I already miss you guys! The visit was much too short.

Jessie said...

Oh man! I can't wait till Crew starts saying funny things! He sometimes will, but not on a regular basis!

Shots are kinda pokey....hilarious!

Tara said...

That kid is awesome!

Alicia said...

I really need to start doing this with the crap Jake is saying.
Love that kiddo of yours.

Rebecca said...

He cracks me up. Too bad my toes HAVE been licked by Jack! At least he keeps it to the face now. I do love how he is so concerned about things, he is a great conversationalist!