5.27.2011

man cold

We're sick over here.  Every single one of us.
but apparently there are degrees of severity between us.
you guessed it, Brent's cold is the worst.

Let me tell you about last night.
Brent knows I hate when he takes NyQuil.  It makes me anxious when he is passed out unresponsive and lets face it, I'm jealous of his comatose state.
So last night wasn't fun, we all felt worse as the the night approached.  


Brent:  "yeah, I really don't feel good.  How are you feeling?"

me:  "not too bad."  

MY MISTAKE

He must have took that as a green light to take him some NyQuil...I didn't know though, so when he was unresponsive to all the moans, coughs, and sniffles I thought "come on, I've got up several times, its your turn."  but on one of my trips out of bed (yeah, it was a long night) I noticed an open cabinet and a medicine cup with the last remnants of already ingested NyQuil.  oooooh, hooo, hoo.  How dare he!  We were all sick...

Once morning came I didn't mind as much but during my sleepless night I was mad and rather irrational.  Don't worry about Brent though, he is redeeming himself right now by making me eggs.  hunched over, stuffy and all.  What a guy!

so enjoy this little clip from a MAN with a "man cold"





6 comments:

Doug said...

Haha awesome. I'm glad he is redeeming himself...and that you get to eat something kind of decent:)

Jen Carter said...

Yep...signed in under Doug's account again.

Alicia said...

Oh man... I. Love. This.
This is great. Why haven't I heard about the man cold before?

Megan said...

Seriously so funny. I showed Ty and he said good thing he isn't like that.......so he thinks

Tara said...

I have wanted to beat the freakin crap outta M when I am the one always gettingu up with the kids and he is snoring away, clueless! Nyquil is fantastic though!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Hahaha that's awesome!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my Giveaway from Stella & Dot!