4.12.2011

yes. very pinterested.

I really want to get an invite and start "pinning" a.k.a organizing my bookmarks.  I think this idea is genius and seriously solves all of my bookmark woes...
two words.  visual bookmarks.

I suppose I could just browse others pin-boards and feel sorry for
myself.  That sounds fun too.
I am on their waiting list.  what? a waiting list?
actually, I think the problem is that they didn't forsee the instant popularity and aren't prepared for the high volume of users.  or maybe I'm just not cool enough.

Here check it out, if you haven't already.  I think its going to be big, like Facebook big. 
Well, maybe not THAT big.


Update: Yesterday I received an invitation.  I'm not sure if I waited it out or if some kind soul sent me an invite.  If so, thank you kind soul!

9 comments:

katie mcphee said...

im way outta the loop cause i had no idea what you were talking about... very interesting...
love the stencils, they are even cuter than i had imagined when you told me about them. your a genius.

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

Woot! I'm on pinterest, but I'm still figuring it out.

Alicia said...

I had no idea that there was a freakin' list. Lame City. I do think this is genius though.

Oh, and... can I still borrow our car seat?

Jessie said...

Pinterest is amazing! I haven't signed up, (apparently I would have to wait anyway...) but I want to! I love looking at others stuff on there!

Love the stencil shirts! Freakin' awesome.

Unknown said...

I don't get it. You are going to have to explain this to me.

Tara said...

Literally have NO idea what you are talking about. Was this in Chinese?

Heather said...

I'm out of the loop, too.

brenda said...

I had never heard of that. I think I could get lost there.

Shar said...

I just got an invite also.

Just one more way to waste my time on the Internet. Fun.