2.01.2010

Not one, but TWO.

Jack's birthday was yesterday and we celebrated all day long. He woke up to balloons and strawberry waffles. Poppy and Cindy were in town so we had breakfast and opened presents from them; before they traveled back to NM. We then released Jack's balloons outside with his birthday wishes written on them. He did surprisingly well with that.
See? balloons.
What a little poser. I am glad he liked his shirt as much as me. I got the tutorial from Ambrosia Girl.
He hasn't mastered the classic "two" sign, so we improvised. Then we partied with family, pizza, german chocolate cheescake, "ice cream" cone cake, presents, and more balloons. He did good blowing out his candles, it was so cute. We had hurt feelings for a sec. Hooray for presents!
"Jakey, buddy!" (that's what he said when he saw this picture)

17 comments:

Jessie said...

I love it! Happy Birthday Jack!!!

His shirt is adorable, and he looks so much like you Markelle!

I'm sad you don't live closer. I want Crew to be buddies with Jack and Jake!

Melanie said...

Two? Seriously? I remember talking to you about your labor and delivery and now he is two? I am in denial that Wyatt will be two in two March. On a happy note, I LOVE his shirt! I have been trying to find a cute 2 shirt for Wyatt's birthday. Where did you get that cute thing?

Stephanie said...

Cutest 2 year old EVER!

Jen Carter said...

So much fun! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you :)

Meshan said...

You are so crafty! I love his shirt. The poser picture is adorable!

Alicia said...

Awe... "Jakey buddy". I think I might start crying. How adorable. We loved everything about this day. Thanks for including us. We love Jack man!

Unknown said...

What the what?? Did I not just see this boy like a month ago? In that third pic he looks so big! And I love the first picture with Brent in the background. I can't wait until I become "Amy Buddy". See if you can work on that, ok? I bet he asks about me everyday since I left. You don't have to say it, I know it's true.

Veronica and TJ said...

Happy Birthday Jack! He is so cute:) I love his poser picture because I am such a poser myself. haha. His hair is getting lighter and lighter. That was a totally random comment but I was thinking that the whole time I was looking at the pictures.

Lindsay said...

He is going to be such a babe!

Heidi J. said...

Happy birthday Jack!! WOW he's two.

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! I am loving the shirt!

PS... we are loving LOST so far!!!

PPS... there are waterproof cases for digital cameras but they are almost just as expensive as waterproof cameras and you can only use them with 1 model of camera (so the buttons line up exactly). Still an option though :)

Chavez Family said...

Markelle what a handsome little boy you have. Can't believe he is two.

katie mcphee said...

o my! love it! love the shirt. love the cupcakes. love jack. so cute. i wish we could have actually spent some time with you guys this weekend. being bestie's & not living in the same place is hard.

ps thanks for coming to our sealing. i am happy you were there :)

Tara said...

Who doesn't love this kid??? Happy B-day little buddy...

Rebecca said...

This was my favorite post! I love that shirt, and my nephew, he's gorgeous!I can't believe he's 2!

Rebecca said...

BTW good job on the party mom, too cool! And I love that Jack was into it, did you trim his hair? It looks great!

Scott and Megan said...

so, so cute...is it so strange of me that when we have Isabel's birthday, I automatically think oh ya and Jackson's..let's see how will we manage both parties...HELLO! I have lost my damn mind. I have just included you into family