I love waterproof mascara, this particular kind:
It's cheap, available everywhere, and goes on like a glove. Oh it also
keeps my lashes curled. If I don't curl them I look like Snuffaluffagus, see here:
Like I said I wish I could "quit" waterproof mascara, it's tearing up my eyelashes, but its just sooooo good...
Easter 2021
3 years ago




13 comments:
nice photo of snuff-a-what-agous.... you have the best eyelashes... i have always been jealous of you. dude, can't wait to freakin see you for longer than an hour {in a couple of weeks}! YES!
I agree with Katie, you do have very beautimus eyelashes. I have always been jealous myself but waterproof mascara is so bad for you. Haha that sounds so funny. I know you will find a mascara that works great for you. Good luck on your trek:)
you are so funny! love that picture! you always make me laugh!
You do have great eyelashes, which you have passed on to Jack. So don't make us hate you by talking badly about them :) Keep in mind we do have an insider at Dillards, so you can get a discount on any you want to try...
PS: I'm glad this wasn't actually a "Brokeback Mountain" post...
Ha Ha - I knew I heard that quote "I wish I knew how to quit you" somewhere. Thanks to the comment above mine, I remember now. I've never seen the movie, but I remember hearing that quote on commercials for the movie. That is too funny.
It was fun to hang out with you last night. Good luck giving up the waterproof mascara.
Speaking of tearing up your lashes, my effing eyelash curler took out half my lashes on one of my eyes while I was curling them. It was a tragic day and im still waiting for those bad boys to grow back in! Total bummer!!
And seriously, your lashes are the greatest!
Dear Snuffy-Try Loreal Voluminous-I LOVE IT! Have been using it since HS and will never stray!
Good thing you're so much prettier than Snuffaluffagus! ;)
I like you.
I have used waterproof mascara for the last 12 years, even though my swim team days ended 9 of those ago. (have I really been out of high school for 9 years?!!)
I love mine too and think its much too risky to switch once you find a mascara you LOVE!
Why does it tear up your eyelashes?? I guess I wouldn't know. I don't even wear makeup anymore, I look like a zombie!! This baby is taking everything outta me, I don't even want to get ready....
I seen your comment on Amy M's blog and found yours, It is very cute by the way, I had no idea you were a runner, we should get together and run sometime, Amy D and I are training for a 1/2 marathon in March.
Waterproof? I can't do it. My sister swears by it. I get all crazy when I'm wearing waterproof and I can't get all of it off my eyelashes before I go to sleep.
Thanks for the running tips. Rhianna IS the bomb.
Post a Comment