Please come equipped with an exercise room...pretty please?! (well I suppose larger bathrooms would help too.)
*Brent and I would la-love a treadmill, but haven't the room.
*I would la-love to have enough room for my exercise videos. My something (arm, leg, foot, bum) is always hitting something. (couch, toy, kid, table)
*Brent would la-love to have an open space for his new fitness adventure.
You see the problem.
We will figure it out though because we do la-love our home.




4 comments:
Markelle, I la-love you. You're so funny! And I'm totally with you about having a workout room. I want to go workout at the Legacy center - really, I do - but I just can't bring myself to get out of my house in the early morning hours, scrape the ice off the windshield, and shiver in my car. We tried the treadmill thing but didn't have room (I honestly thought I'd go workout in the garage - HA!), so I sold it to Tara. Wow, long comment. I guess I could have left it at being totally with you about this...
Always hitting a kid, hillarious and SO true! My kids have been wacked by weights so many times because they decide to walk under me when I'm lifting! You can come work out in my workout room!
Haha that is so funny.. I totally agree I would LA-LOVE a work out room also.. but I do at least have the treadmill but I have to go in the basement past our kitchen table my sewing desk crawl through all the cord that go to my sewing machine and well sometimes its just not worth it. Although I really need to start doing it more.
ps will you please get back to me on what your planning on running this summer and let plan something. I would love to see you for more than a min at a race.
I feel the pain-I now officially hate my downstairs because there is no room for anything and it BUGS! Totally cluttered and makes me INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE (insane in the brain...a little throwback for some of you who are old enough to remember that song!) Come over and use the treadmill PLEASE! You have the code to the garage, I don't even need to be here you crazy hussy!
Post a Comment