12.22.2009

Making Merry

I was told (by Brent) that I desperately needed to make a new post and rid 'carterdomain' of the, and I quote "damn bow" SOOOO. Here I am in my hometown making merry with the family. We went on a sleigh ride up in Durango, and had a good time enjoying the snow, the company and the scenery. It was beautiful. Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Good job on ridding the blog of the "damn bow". Damn Brent. :)
I loved this day. Merry Christmas.
Even if you did beat me to the sleigh ride post.

katie mcphee said...

its a christmas miracle! you posted & you are alive! cant wait to see you!
looks like the sleigh ride was AWESOME!! love the pic of the three of you... super cute

merry christmas friend

Mary said...

HAHA! Brent cracks me up! I Love it. I'm so glad you are enjoying this holiday season. Looks like so much fun. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jessie said...

Where is this at in Durango? It looks like so much fun! And so cold....brrrrr........

Good seeing you at Farmers. :-)

Scott and Megan said...

oh I can't even begin to tell you how happy it makes me to see Carters wearing my handi-work! You guys are the greatest models for my beanLees...EVER! could jackson get any cuter with that frog binky? I love it! Your sleigh ride looks like paradise! How fun!

Unknown said...

Well it's about time! You know I check your blog everyday! Finally Brent's nagging has gone to a good cause. Maybe you can start nagging him to add a fb pic and to quit judging me on my status updates! I'm just saying...

Tara said...

I miss you guys already-has it only been 4 days??? COME HOME, damn it all the hell! (Take that Brent)Have so much fun in NM! Love your guts skankopotamus!

Veronica and TJ said...

Looks cold but fun:) Being with family is the best! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!

Heidi J. said...

that looks like so much fun!!