3.31.2011



I realize that I have little white triangles in the corner of each stair step.  This occurred when we got new carpet.  so back off, we just got new carpet like last summer.  okay, it's officially on our "to-do" list. Can you tell I'm just a tad insecure about my triangles?

8 comments:

Tara said...

Ummm...you're baby is 6 months old and you haven't had time to paint the triangles? I am SO disappointed! Too bad it has been 3+ YEARS for me and I still haven't done mine. I saw WHATEV!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

I would have never noticed the triangles! Even after I read your post, I had to re-read it and then look at the picture a few times to even realize what you were talking about. Ha. Painting those little nooks and crannies are the pits!

Okay, enough about that! Your boys are so adorable! (You too Brent :) Miles is getting so big! We need to get our kids together before they graduate from H.S. :)

Alicia said...

I was wondering when those triangles were going to make it to the top of your list.

jk

Unknown said...

I didn't even notice there were people in the picture. All I could see were the triangles.

Scott and Megan said...

ok, 1. like everyone else, didn't notice the damn triangles 2. if someone did, they can refer to previous post by tommy monson and go to hell. 3. i love your little men! man you have some cute boys! holy cow! seriously markey mark...those guys are preshhhhhh!

Jen Carter said...

Love these pics. Especially Jack in the last one. Big cheeser!

Rebecca said...

Goodness I guess you ARE insecure about your triangles. I was really confused about what the crap you were talking about! Might I say that Miles is GORGEOUS! I can say that- I've been raving about Jack for years, its Miles' turn!