However, even though I'm rockin' hand-me-down cleats from High School that have holes on both toes fixed with tape; I am really excited for my nude pumps. If only soccer cleats came in beige.
You totally made the wrong choice. What were you thinking?! Ha, you know I'm kidding. Nora would rock soccer shoes everyday if she could. That girl is an ANIMAL on the field.
I'll agree with the majority -- you definitely made the right choice. I looove them. Now I want a pair. Shocking, I know since I seem to buy whatever you do.
dude i got a new pair of cleats at d.i. and they rock and were $6. I also may have a wonderful pair of red hott pumps! you can do both!!!! but for now you can't really play soccer in this rain....but you can clearly wear the pumps!
11 comments:
You made the right choice. HOTNESS!
Nope. You made the right choice. Cute!
I remember those cleats! Who needs new cleats? They are the worst to break in! Love the new shoes!
You totally made the wrong choice. What were you thinking?! Ha, you know I'm kidding. Nora would rock soccer shoes everyday if she could. That girl is an ANIMAL on the field.
I'll agree with the majority -- you definitely made the right choice. I looove them. Now I want a pair. Shocking, I know since I seem to buy whatever you do.
You can only weat cleats with one outfit. If you are having regrets, I'll take the pumps off your hands!
Loooooove them!
Good choice. But, I'm sure you already knew I'd say that.
dude i got a new pair of cleats at d.i. and they rock and were $6. I also may have a wonderful pair of red hott pumps! you can do both!!!! but for now you can't really play soccer in this rain....but you can clearly wear the pumps!
What are soccer cleats? ;-)
Great choice!! :) Love the pumps!
Post a Comment