3.05.2011

my little puzzler

So Jack has been into puzzles.  Like more than t.v. which is huge for this kid.  (He will watch most anything)  He has about seven puzzles and can do them all now.  I suppose I should get him some more.  


 

11 comments:

Jen Carter said...

I like how he's proud of it too. When we ask him if he can do it by himself and always makes sure to take it all the way apart first "have to do this first." I hope Van is as smart as Jack!

Bryce and Amy said...

My Gunner has alway been obsessed with puzzles too. He does at least one everyday. We have tons. You can come borrow some if you want.

Heather said...

So cute! Max loves puzzles too -- he loves doing the jigsaw ones (he even has a 100 piece one that he loves to do with me or Kev), but I've had trouble finding some cool, new ones. The ones at the store all seem to feature either horses and kittens (boring.)

Heather said...

So cute! Max loves puzzles too -- he loves doing the jigsaw ones (he even has a 100 piece one that he loves to do with me or Kev), but I've had trouble finding some cool, new ones. The ones at the store all seem to feature either horses and kittens (boring.)

Alicia said...

He is a smarty. Love it... Love him.

Kristin said...

my niece is SO into puzzles too! Such a smarty pants you have!

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

Puzzles are a great step to learning how to read!! :)

Tara said...

He really is a SMARTY for his age!!! =)

Jessie said...

Jack does puzzles!?! What a smart little fella!

ps. the baby shower for your SIL and sister were darling! :) you look gorgeous, as always!

Candice said...

Hey Markelle-
I always look at your blog. I love see pics of your cute boys. Thanks for the fringe recommendation - I'm always up for more TV - hopefully it's on hulu.

Scott and Megan said...

he cracks me up!