10.10.2010

Asymmetric

Yes. My belly button points to the right. big deal, Symmetry is overrated. Trust me though, this picture accentuates my disproportional outtie. Its not quite this bad, or so Brent says... A little tummy update: As of now I am scheduled for an induction this Wednesday the 13th. I am shooting for a VBAC (google it if you don't understand:) so keep happy positive thoughts for me. Yippee, baby Miles is almost here! Too bad he couldn't come today--10/10/10? yeah?

P.S. You know you're emotionally absurd when friendly strangers ask too many questions about your pregnancy and the baby; and you promptly become suspicious of them and wonder if they are plotting to steal your baby. I'm just sayin'

14 comments:

Alicia said...

I love that you just said emotionally absurd. That's awesome. Except that I'm emotionally absurd most of the time in and out of pregnancy. Just sayin'.
That said... I can't wait for baby Miles. Yay babies, happy thoughts and VBACs!!

The Nybergs said...

Good luck!!!!!

katie mcphee said...

holy crap! oct the 13th! i can't believe its time.
i absolutely love your button... so cute.
hoping & praying all goes PERFECTLY with your VBAC...
totally jealous... wish nameless baby boy didn't have to be cut out.

can not wait to see baby Miles!

Kristin said...

Love the name you picked out! I have a nephew due in a month that is also going to be a "Miles" too. Good luck with delivery- so excited that you'll have a family of four so soon!!

Jen Carter said...

I have never even noticed your belly button. I guess I don't pay much attention to detail. 2 more days....Woo hoo! I have already decided I'm not one of those women who likes being pregnant....so I wish I only had 2 more days instead of 5 more months...We'll be seeing you before then, but Good Luck!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man this is funny! I didn't know your belly button could go offcenter. Add that to this list of things I don't know about pregnancy and babies. And this IS prime baby snatching time for the nutsos so be alert!

Dave and Alisha said...

Good luck with everything! Im having happy thoughts for you right now:)

Bryce and Amy said...

Good Luck!! I hope all goes well. Are you planning on going to Courtney's Tuesday night? You can have cute toes for delivery. But I understand if you don't show up. I'm very excited for you. Hopefully this is a better experience for you. I have LOVED giving birth to my babies.

I know. . . I weird.

Veronica and TJ said...

Miles:) That is really cute. Good luck friend and nothing is wrong with your belly button. It is doing what it is suppose to. What's weird is that mine never poked out. When does that ever happen. My dad joked that Asay would never come because "the turkey wasn't done." I miss you friend.

Jessie said...

One more day?!?!?! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see baby Miles! You will do awesome with your VBAC! Happy pushing girl! :)

Tara said...

I would rather have an off-center belly button than one that goes in DEEPER when prego like ME! UGH-So ugly! You push your guts out tomorrow and hope the cord is not wrapped around vital parts so this little man will make his appearance! Lova ya sister!

Scott and Megan said...

I keep updated via Alicia. Good, good luck. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Lots of warm and fuzzy thoughts coming your way!

Rebecca said...

Love your belly button! You seem so small! I like how you say google it if you don't understand when you could've typed (vaginal birth after delivery) in less words! I'm just sayin':) Or do you just hate saying the word vaginal?

Chavez Family said...

Your belly is so beautiful. Congrats on your new baby and good luck today. Prayer's your way!