10.31.2010

October 2010

We have had quite a busy month, what with welcoming Miles home and getting our fill of Fall. We saw the leaves change color, went on a pony ride, visited a pumpkin patch, painted cookies, carved pumpkins, and went trick-or-treating. (that was a hit!) Jack said his favorite part of Halloween is the "CANDY!" Also, when I told Jack we were going to make Jack-O-lanterns, he said "mommy make a mommy-lantern, daddy make a daddy-lantern, and Jack make a Jack-lantern!"

11 comments:

The Mortons said...

You've been busy :D Jack is so big and miles is beautiful. I would love to get together for lunch or dinner sometime. We should plan a date?

Alicia said...

I'm loving everything about this post. Halloween pretty much rocked with you guys. We loved it!

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures! Miles is so sweet and Jack is the man! I love that kid I bet he was just glowing going trick or treating! He looks adorable on that pony!

Jen Carter said...

Thanks for letting us tag along. We would have had no Halloween fun if you didn't!

Unknown said...

I like you guys!

Kristin said...

Your little family is soo sweet! Love the update and pics!

Tara said...

Jack is HILARIOUS (a mommy-lantern??) And the costume was awesome!

Veronica and TJ said...

I love Jack's costume. So cute:) It looks like you guys have had a fun October. I don't think that I have seen a pony in years. Awesome!

Dave and Alisha said...

You are so good to do all that with a new baby! and you look great!

Jessie said...

Love these pictures!

Jack make a Jack-lantern....love it!

brenda said...

Cute, loved the pictures. Jack is spectacular Buzz and so smart that he gets to make the "Jack" o lantern. ha ha. I think that is the cutest little pirate ever. Watch out Johnnie.