8.18.2010

Beach Ho 2010

We had another successful year (duh.) at the beach house... Here are some pictures of us hanging around the beach, like bums.
We visited the tide pools at Laguna Beach to see what cool things we could find; the starfish definitely won. Jack thinks it was his starfish, so I framed a print of it and put it in his room.
Let the countdown for beach ho 2011 begin!

12 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cute mom you are to print a copy of Jack's starfish for his room! I am jealous of your beach house trip every year, and this year looked just as fantastic. Love it!

Heather said...

First of all, you totally crack me up. I love the whole "(duh.)" in the first sentence.

Second, how freaking awesome is it that you have access to a beachhouse? That looks like so, so much fun. We're going to California next month and I can't wait to take the boy to the beach! Your pictures made me even more excited!

Third, photogenic people like you make me sick. ;) Or maybe just green with envy!

Alicia said...

These pictures are awe-some.
I love them. Let's go back. How's tomorrow for you? Good?

Bryce and Amy said...

Looks like you all had a great time. How fun!!

Kristin said...

Looks like you had a great time! And you are so freaking cute pregnant!

Veronica and TJ said...

Thats awesome that you guys go every year. I bet it gets better every time. You are so cute pregnant! I hope you are feeling good.

Unknown said...

I can't wait until I become a Carter and then I will get to go to the beach every year! I LOVE that first pic of you and Brent. Love the dress, love the hair, and love the people!

Jen Carter said...

Doesn't it just seem like next year is never going to come? It feel so far away! Especially after going through pictures....I can't wait though!

Jessie said...

So fun!

Love the pictures and your cute baby belly.

And about your money envelope....SO SUCKY!!! :(

Scott and Megan said...

Oh don't you worry...I'm already counting down for beach house 2011....:)

Tara said...

Too bad polygamy is out cuz I want to marry in so I can go to the Carter beach retreat. Missed you blogging too so glad you're back on the wagon (or off the wagon???-don't know which way it goes)

Dave and Alisha said...

How cute! Im way jealous.