3.14.2010

Countdown...

Presently: frequent urination, and upset stomach May: expanding waistline July: one word, KANKLES September: loss of oxygen October: Carter baby #2! We are pretty excited for the baby portion, but as you can see the pregnancy body... not so much! (yes Brent too, we ALL suffer)

27 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Oh my gosh.... how fun! Im so excited for you guys, congrats!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Carter said...

So excited...and a little jealous :)

Lynnae said...

Congratulation. That really is exiting. I completely understand what you mean about the pregnancy. The only thing I liked about being pregnant is feeling the baby move-other than that- yuck!!

ps you two do make beautiful children.

The Mortons said...

HOW FUN!!! congrats.

The Nybergs said...

Yay!! That is exciting! Addy was born the end of Sept. Summer is hot, but it is worth it!

Michelle said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Congratulations!!

No wonder you were awkwardly quiet during all that talk about babies at Alicia's bday...

Dotter Family said...

Congrats girl! I am so glad someone is catching up to me.

Alicia said...

I have been impatiently waiting for this post for a while now. I can't freakin' wait!

Melanie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Kristin said...

Congratulations on baby #2!!! So exciting!

Bryce and Amy said...

Congrats!! A new baby is always exciting.

katie mcphee said...

so glad that you posted this.
hope its a girl
hope that its born on the 16th
love you BFF :)

Jessie said...

Oh Markell, we are so excited for you guys!!!

And just so you know, I am still counting on you to name my child. Remember our phone conversation....it's your duty to shoot names my way that you think up. :-)

Congrats again you guys!

ps. Kankles totally sucks!

Unknown said...

I'm going to quit asking you to tell me stories about pregnancy and childbirth or else there won't be any little Amy's running around.

Tara said...

Love it! Just another little buddy around here...can't wait to see the cankles.

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

Whoops... My bad on that one above... But YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!!! I can't wait to find out if it's another Brent or a Markelle!

Mary said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you!! How exciting!

Heidi J. said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh goody! Another beautiful Carter baby, can't wait to see!

Veronica and TJ said...

I am so excited for you guys! I wish this had happened say... seven months earlier and that you were having a girl but whatever:) Seriously though, Congrats! and I freaking love kankles! Thank goodness she is almost here cause it is starting to get way to warm.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!! I am excited for you two! The pregnancy part is not as fun! You are one cute pregnant woman though!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations again! Jack is going to be a big brother. So excited for ya guys!

brenda said...

Boy I'm behind, this is almost old news. Congratulations! So exciting.

Dave and Alisha said...

When I saw those bows the first thing I thought of was you... it was so funny! ps I heard you didnt make it up for dinner so we will have to try again and this time I will make it for sure! let me know what works for you and lets just plan it or else it wont ever happen. Cant wait to see your face!!

Scott and Megan said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats a million times and know that I am so anxious to see what you will have, what it will look like, and most of all how lil mr. jackson will react!