I finally watched the last three episodes of Pushing Daisies that ABC basically refused to air (despite their contract) until last summer; but they are finally available on dvd now.
This is such a great show, its hard not to ask yourself why? why did this show get cut? boo. (its all the reality tv:) just sayin' but really this series is awesome, wholesome, creative and quarky. The music is phenomenal, the style of series is all its own, the narration is fantastic, (its Jim Dale) the dialogue is quick witty banter and the characters are perfect. I honestly can't pick my favorite character--I love em all. but the aunts (the Darling Mermaid Darlings) hold a particular place in my heart. Oh, and don't get me started on Chuck's clothes, I kinda want to be her. So if you haven't seen this, will you promise me you will? (just lie to me and nod your heads yes)
Easter 2021
3 years ago




4 comments:
I'm with you... this show is genius. (Reality TV be damned!)
So... there is more than what's on the server? Have I seen all the episodes?... because I don't remember feeling closure at all. Hmmm... we need to talk about this.
Never seen it-it always looked a little odd and didn't know what it was about. But is trust your judgement so I may have to borrow the DVD's.
Um, so I wont lie. I have never seen it. I am sort of ashamed because I did hear it was good, so I may have to netflix the seasons so I can get hooked too!
Yay! Thanks for getting me hooked and I can't wait to see what happens. Next time I visit I'll be expecting to view the next great series...;-)
Post a Comment