Jack just doing his thing--
entertaining,
snooping,
gathering,
&
browsing.
Here is Mr. sock hands...before falling asleep for a nap Jack pulled every single dirty clothes item out of his hamper, apparently put these socks on his hands clear up to his elbows, and fell asleep amongst his dirties comforted by warm arms. He also did not take these bad boys off for several hours after.

He loves rootin' around my bathroom, and after trying on all my hair accessories he ultimately decided he liked these two head bands the most; in fact he wore them to Smiths earlier today...should I be worried?




7 comments:
This is so awesome.
I love this kid... socks, headbands and all.
he is so dang cute! love him!
This post cracks me up. Aren't boys silly? And NO you shouldn't be worried, Kade loves looking through my makeup and Jared freaks, it's so funny!!
hahaha he is so funny I need to meet him. When are you bring him up so I can?
Worried? No. Laughing your butt off? YES!!! He is awesome. Maurice called me at work on a Saturday saying Khi got into my makeup. He said he would not wash it off till I got home. I walked into a home with a 2 yr old dragqueen! Mascara, blush and lipstick ALL over his face. Pure awesomeness. Glad you got a pic of him.
I freakin' love these pictures!! What a silly boy!
Okay so I've been dyin' to talk to you since I found out we're both having babies in October!! I'm so excited!! With a little luck (and maybe some castor oil?) you, Laurel and I can hang out in hospital gowns.
Post a Comment