Here I am finally posting about our wonderful, much anticipated Carter family vacation to the beach house. ahhh, I just love that word--beach. Anyhoo, as you can imagine all our pictures are of our bug; Jack. If you are so lucky to be sitting in or around Jack's vicinity then perhaps you too made some of our photo shots.
Easter 2021
3 years ago




9 comments:
"Beach Ho?" - Laughing my guts out. Looks like a ton of fun. I'm with you - LOVE the beach!!
I am so jealous! I bet Jack loves the beach! What boy doesn't love dirt?
Ahhhh... we had a great time, didn't we?
These pictures are great!
What-- everyone doesn't post 90 pictures of their blog at a time? What's wrong with me?
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I just love seeing pics of Jackson. He has such an intense look, but boy does he light up with that smile. So good to make memories.
I sure miss the pics of the flipper relays...I seriously pee just thinking of those...Now you have to go back and do your va-cay over so I can laugh again!
AHHHH!!!! i LOVE your BUG!!! he is so dang handsome!!! beach house looks like it was a hit!
i freakin miss you
so glad you had an enjoyable time, what a cute little guy. don't worry sam was good for us. we miss him! i'll have to come by and see him.
I'm sad we missed you on Friday. I haven't seen you in forever and I'm such a Carter wannabe. Let's all go to lunch asafp.
Have I told you lately how dang cute Jackson is? I believe so...adorable pictures.
Post a Comment