...and I like being married to this guy. Happy Birthday!
Wow, 30! Happy Birthday old man!
30, Flirty, and Thriving!Can't wait to celebrate beach style!!
Alicia's comment is killing me!!!I loved that movie back in the day...Happy Birthday Brent!
Happy Bird Day Brent!
Hope you had a great b-day. Welcome to the old people's club. Markelle can't join-HAHA. We talk about bladder control loss, hearing loss, hair loss or gain in some areas, (UGH), etc... Please let me know if you'd like to join =)
30 was my greatest year so far!!! It's awesome!! Congrats for makin it Brent--I've been lonely in the 30's for too long :) Party on dude~!
You did well Markie! I love Brent and am very glad you have him! (Can't believe all he puts up with and that he loves it! :) Happy Birthday!
I just had to tell you... I was looking at your blog at work (bad I know right) with some of the girls I work with and we love your jewelry.
I'm a little late... but happy birthday? Brad's turning 30 this month; what's the best way to make fun of him?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow, 30! Happy Birthday old man!
30, Flirty, and Thriving!
Can't wait to celebrate beach style!!
Alicia's comment is killing me!!!
I loved that movie back in the day...
Happy Birthday Brent!
Happy Bird Day Brent!
Hope you had a great b-day. Welcome to the old people's club. Markelle can't join-HAHA. We talk about bladder control loss, hearing loss, hair loss or gain in some areas, (UGH), etc... Please let me know if you'd like to join =)
30 was my greatest year so far!!! It's awesome!! Congrats for makin it Brent--I've been lonely in the 30's for too long :) Party on dude~!
You did well Markie! I love Brent and am very glad you have him! (Can't believe all he puts up with and that he loves it! :) Happy Birthday!
I just had to tell you... I was looking at your blog at work (bad I know right) with some of the girls I work with and we love your jewelry.
I'm a little late... but happy birthday? Brad's turning 30 this month; what's the best way to make fun of him?
Post a Comment