6.05.2009

To be a kid again...

7 comments:

Alicia said...

You were right. Those are so awesome!! I love that expression. It might be my favorite of Jack's. Can't wait to see you tonight.

katie mcphee said...

oh my! i love JACK! it was so good to see you while you were here! hopefully we will get to see each other again soon!

Tara said...

I was thinking about that this past fall when my kids raked together a whole pile of leaves. I thought-HMMM, that was alot of fun when I was little, maybe I'll jump into them like I used to. Ummm-doesn't quite work when your a fatty and old-I almost knocked myself out. Wish I was little still!

Veronica and TJ said...

He is super cute! That is awesome it didn't scare him. I hope you had a good birthday:)

Rebecca said...

Is Jack screaming from joy or fear? Maybe a little of both? Love the pics!

Melanie said...

He is so cute! Aren't parks the best? They totally take me back to when I used to bury my shoes so I didn't have to wear them anymore. My how times changes.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I love that little man! (and you too, I guess)