I hear you. Wyatt can be in such a crabby mood and you pop that bink in and magically he is all cuddley and cute. How will I ever take it away? Plus that pacifier is super cute! Where can I get myself one of those?
I don't know how to tell you this, but eventually you will have to quit using it. It's just weird to see a 10 year old walking around with a pacifier...
Tell Amy to shut it. :) I'm a little jealous of you and am still upset that Jake rejected it early on. Boo. I don't know what happened. I thought my life was made. Love that picture!
I'm sorry, but I sure love pacifiers in kids. They look so cute! Alec and Khi have been binky babies but T just wants his thumb. Just a cute and accessible!
12 comments:
I hear you. Wyatt can be in such a crabby mood and you pop that bink in and magically he is all cuddley and cute. How will I ever take it away? Plus that pacifier is super cute! Where can I get myself one of those?
I don't know how to tell you this, but eventually you will have to quit using it. It's just weird to see a 10 year old walking around with a pacifier...
hehe I know Amy, he already only gets it when its time to go to sleep and of course the emergencies. i.e. airplanes, grocery stores and church.
We'll take it away at around two, but its been a nice ride.
Tell Amy to shut it. :)
I'm a little jealous of you and am still upset that Jake rejected it early on. Boo. I don't know what happened. I thought my life was made.
Love that picture!
I wish someone would stick a pacifier in Alicia's mouth so she couldn't say mean things like that!
We are in the same boat Markelle! Crew loves his paci!
I don't know what we would do without it either!
ps. we have the same frog paci too! :-)
I HEART this PICTURE! oh my! jack is so dang handsome!!!!
nora will NOT take the "fire" anymore...she only takes the thumb, preferably the left one :)
P.S. I MISS YOU!
That is an aweomse tribute to the poody! I love the "emergency" usage! He is such a little boy..when did that happen??
I'm sorry, but I sure love pacifiers in kids. They look so cute! Alec and Khi have been binky babies but T just wants his thumb. Just a cute and accessible!
Ok, where did you find such a cute bink? I'm sick of the ugly colored Nuks.
Holy Cow is he CUTE!!
Post a Comment