Finding shoes for my kid is hard. really hard. I shopped in denial too long and purchased far too many shoes that I KNEW probably wouldn't work. I just kept thinking "but they're his size!" Yes that was and is true that length wise ALL Jack's shoes fit. It is the other dimensions like width and depth that are the problem. So shopping and holding shoes up to Jack's foot is no longer enough. No, I have to actually put them on his feet. SO if my dimpled darling is not with me, I need to refrain from buying EVEN if they are really really cute and and I think "yeah, they might be wide/deep enough"
The point of this post is not to poke fun or humiliate my kid about his feet, (except now that we are on the subject-he's got some funky toe nails. yes like mommies.) but to receive input from other parents, guardians, knowledgeable shoe persons, etc. what are some good shoes out there for children? Thanks so much, all.

Easter 2021
3 years ago




7 comments:
My sister's kids have the same problem...she said only Payless shoes have worked. They may not be the cutest but they might work. When are we doing THRILLER?? WE can put it on the projector and try doing it...
Try snowshoes
Amy is funny. I like her. Most of the time.
Those fat feet are darling. I love 'em!
I think Tara is on to something- even in adult sizes payless shoes tend to be wide!I love the pic below of Jack in the Hurley sweater! He has pudgy feet, hands, and belly! Too cute!
Have you tried Stride Rite shoes? They come in different widths - there's an outlet up in Park City. We should go sometime! P.S. - I LOOOVE his fat feet. P.P.S. - Can I come watch you and Tara do Thriller? Pleeeeease?
Heather,
I have been wanting to go up to those outlet stores, so yeah! lets go...and you may watch Tara and I but only if you participate!
we get our fat footed sweetys Vans, the velcro ones.
Post a Comment