5.09.2009

Mother I love you...mother I do!

Obviously in the spirit of Mother's Day I've been thinking a lot of my own mother and mother-in-law. They are great, heres why... Some things that make my mother (Cindy) a super mom! (and grandma)

  • she is great at sympathizing when you want someone to talk to and feel bad for you:)
  • she is a lot of fun to hang out with (like going shopping!)
  • she is extremely understanding and forgiving
  • she has a great sense of humor (and thinks she is hilarious)
  • she is ALWAYS positive (that one was from Brent but I agree)
  • she has great skin ( I know, I know this has nothing to do with being a great mom, but I wanted to include one nice physical quality about her.)
Some things that make Brent's mother (Chris) a super mom! (and grandma) **Brent has put aside his differences with blogging long enough to divulge some info about his mother. Its the least he could do.
  • she is an amazing cook (yes its true, I just think its funny this is the first thing he says)
  • she is forgiving (he said she raised him, so she had to be forgiving)
  • she is a good sport (which you have to be if you're in the Carter family)
  • she is very loyal
  • she has successfully raised four boys who are all best friends (that one is mine)
  • It has to be said--she has a great caboose!
There you have it folks, some of the best women around...love you!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh Markelle--you win as favorite daughter-in-law. :)
Seriously, I love this tribute. You are the best.
And I seriously love the pics of your jewelry. So cool!

Lynnae said...

This brought a smile to my face. Thanks!!! So nice...I echo what is said about Cindy. She is so much fun and I always loved hanging out at her house. I still love being around her and so do my children. She is definitely one of my favorites. I have learned a lot from her.

Dotter Family said...

Markelle I love your mom to! Tell her I say hello. I hope you are doing great! Take care.

carrie said...

I love the jewelry you have on here, too! You're talented! I loved what you wrote about your mother and mother in law. They sound like amazing women. :o) Happy Mother's Day to YOU tomorrow!! I hope you'll have a great day !! We should go to the park again one of these days!

brenda said...

Yep, your Mom is one of the kindest persons I know. If she is around it will be a party. Fun, Fun. Happy Mothers Day to you!

Dave and Alisha said...

Oh I totally agree that your mom is fun to hangout with.. next time you talk to her tell her hello from me. ps how are you guys anything fun planned this summer are you going to be up around logan? Maybe we should try to get some of the girls together??