4.21.2009

For the grandparents...

Easter last year:(kind of boring)

Easter this year:(kind of awesome)
The Saturday before Easter we went to the Carters and Allphins for a little Easter egg hunt. Jack enjoyed finding the eggs but could only hold two at a time. He didn't want to put the ones he had in the basket. So he walked around looking at all of the eggs saying "ball" Towards the end he got the hang of it and was able to let go of his two eggs and find more. It was about that time he realized there was candy in the eggs. He thought that was pretty cool. Here are some pictures of us after church on Sunday. The first two are of him playing peek a boo! Sometimes he misses his eyes though. Oh and the last picture is of Jack making this really hilarious face. He knows we all laugh every time he does it.

17 comments:

katie mcphee said...

OH how i love this little guy! he is so stinkin cute!

i really really wish that we lived closer

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Holy cow he is so dang cute! I love the peek a boo pics

Lindsay said...

Cutest.Kid.Ever.

It was good to see you Sunday briefly! You are so gorgeous!

brenda said...

He is such a cutie. I always loved it when the little caught on and discovered the suprises on holidays. It makes is so fun.

Meshan said...

Ahh, He is so cute! I love your hair clip/headband (whatever it is). That is also so cute!

Alicia said...

I love that kid. I wish I could have been there to see Jack with all the balls in the basket...and that face kills me every time!
Tonight was so fun--I'll see you soon!

Jessie said...

I love the last few pictures!! Jack looks so cute in his easter get up!!! (so do you!!) And that face.... priceless!!

Heather said...

I love that bald little baby! He is so cute - just like his mommy! (seriously, you looked so pretty on Easter)

carrie said...

What adorable pictures! My kids loved hanging out with Jack this morning. Sorry if they mauled him too much. :o) You guys are such a cute family....and I think it's so much fun getting to know you better!

Rebecca said...

Aww! This makes me miss you guys, I'm glad you had a good Easter. That's a great pic of you with Jack- the little goober!

Scott and Megan said...

oh markelle he is so adorable! WOW how time has flown! I love the pics of him playing peek a boo--wow!! I seriously cannot even believe the time has flown! I am so excited for the beach house...I am going there with you--in my mind--:) It's gonna be great! ahhh

Heidi J. said...

Oh Jack is so stinken cute!! I love seeing how big he is.

Michelle said...

Is it weird that sometimes I look at Kaiya and think she looks like Jack... and then I remember that we're not related?

Michelle said...

I think it's because they're both bald.

The Hillan Family said...

Hey I found your blog via Meshan's and thought I would say hi! What an adorable little guy you have!!! You are so funny! I loved reading what you have been up too!

Veronica and TJ said...

holy crap... you have wood flooring in your kitchen. It has been a long time since I have been to your house. Jack is a crack up. I love his funny face. I love watching little kids at Easter finding eggs.