4.17.2009

These chips
And this tv show
do not mix! This last week Brent and I decided to catch up on Lost, while he decided to polish off an entire bag of chips--the really crunchy kind, because they are baked and not fried. It reminded me of that one commercial where the guy can't hear anything anyone says because he is chewing away on his cereal. Oh well at least they were the "healthy" kind and now I have an excuse to watch them again...

5 comments:

katie mcphee said...

i havent been keeping up with lost, but i saw your post and bought those chips...because they looked so yummy!

i loved seeing you this last weekend, i just wish it could have been for longer. i love you!

carrie said...

OK...I love Baked Lays! :o) I was laughing at your post 'cause I would totally feel the same way. You have to really concentrate on Lost, huh?? (especially lately!!) Like you said though, it gives you a good excuse to watch it AGAIN. :o) I might have to watch it again, too....and I don't have an excuse, other than I just didn't understand it! ha ha I, literally, said "WHAT??!!" out loud like five times during last week's episode. They need a cliff notes book for dummies to go along with this season, I think. Or maybe it's just me.... Either way, I've been LOST. :o)

Veronica and TJ said...

We love lost!!! We usually eat chips and salsa or ice cream when we watch though. When we eat chips we always have to put subtitles on. Haha I just realized how lame that sounds. I am glad you guys are lost fans. Awesome show

Alicia said...

I can totally picture it all... You getting silently pissed as Brent munches to his heart's content. I love it!

rabidrunner said...

The season finale is on tonight! I'm so excited I cannot sit still. There better be some answers or else I might eat a whole bag of those chips by myself. Out of frustration!

Did you get caught up enough to watch the season? I can't get enough of that show.