I actually took these pictures of Jack before the last big snow storm. Crazy Utah Spring weather--beautiful and warm one day, cold and snowing the next day. Jack loves being outside and playing with Sam. I love it when they chase each other around. Anyway here are some photos of us taking advantage of a warm day...while it lasted.
just spying on the neighbors.
what do you think, should we get him a sandbox for Easter?









9 comments:
Sand box most definitely.
And seriously Markelle, who do people tell you he looks like? One minute I think he looks just like you, and then the next I see Brent. Who ever it is, he is sooooo dang cute!
I love his spying on the neighbors picture.
Ge the sandbox. That way Jake will have one too. HA!
I love the spying on the neighbors picture, too! :o) I hope he wasn't spying on me...clear over here....YELLING this week. ha ha Seriously, I think this week could go down in history as one of my most challenging. I hope the poor kid didn't hear me yelling the word S**T as loud as I could this week. If he did hear me, I'm sooooo sorry. Anyway, the weather was so great today, huh?? I was bummed to hear it isn't going to stay that way though.... I hope it was a nasty rumour. :o) I need warm weather....QUICKLY. ha ha I can't believe how Jack is growing up so stinking fast. He's as cute as ever. How could he not be though? Look at YOU.
He gets cuter every picture I see. I love the spying picture. It's priceless.
Yeah I think that kid really needs a sand box. Haha he is a doll. I love his dog shirt. I cant believe how big he is getting.
Get the sandbox (and if you find a good deal somewhere on one of those with a cover, let me know. And I know I always tell you, but Jack is just so, so, so cute! Love the hat, too.
A post with photos!!!! oh how i love and miss you both!!! jack is getting so dang big, where does the time go? the pic of him spying on the neighbors is the best, because it is totally something you would do! hehe
I hope you got the sand box! Jack was loving it when we took him for a walk in Moab. He is fun to watch! Let me guess the picture on the bottom is a picture of him crying because you wouldn't let him eat a stick or a rock?
Post a Comment