skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Waking up is hard to do. why is it so hard to get out of bed?
- I have all of april to finish up projects/spring cleaning
- Why am I not training for my half marathon--Again! I had really good intentions this time around.
- I want a foot zone...ahhh, I love getting my feet zoned. Its equivilant to a foot massage, but with purpose and healing.
- I am absolutely positively pumped to see wicked!
- I'm really hoping this whole screaming and throwing a fit anytime my child can't play with something he wants is a phase. please tell me its a phase.
- Definitely dreading swimsuit season. Boo!
- Kind of want a job. one that pays!
13 comments:
I've had reflexology but never zoning. Who does it for you?
I'm SO excited to see Wicked too! We're going Apr 28th, when are you going?
Wicked, projects, and beach--here we come!!
I love this post. And I love you.
P.S. You are already hott in your suit. No need to worry.
I'm curious about the foot zoning, too! You'll have to fill us in! :o) I want to see Wicked SO badly. I'm jealous. I am still hoping that maybe I can go.... If not, I'll have to plan a trip to NY. ha ha (or SOMEWHERE to go see it....) I agree with your friend... I'm sure you look fabulous in your swimsuit. No need to worry for YOU!!
I want to see wicked so bad.
the fits he will grow out of them or at least they wont be so bad. Syd has been my worst and she pretty good now.
When is your half marathon? Im running in a few races this summer and am having a hard time getting going on also.. and When and were are you going to Wicked I get to go in May when they are in SLC.. hope you guys are doing well Im miss you!
I LOVED Wicked! We all went for my birthday last summer. It was great. Zoning is great and I want one too. Your post made me smile because it is completely you!
I wish I could see Wicked. I've heard some really good things about it. That picture of Jack on your side bar is so cute.
Wicked? I'm jealous. When are you going and with whom? Hmm? Dang I'm jealous. Yes, it is a phase and as soon as you figure out how to deal with it, he'll grow out of it and a new phase will begin. Oh, the joys of motherhood! :-)
You got Wicked tickets too? Braden's parent's got us tickets for Christmas and I am so incredibly excited to go! Oh, and I am praying the fit throwing is a stage as well. It must be a one year old thing. Don't people say terrible twos?
Next time your in Farmington have Bev zone your feet, then come to my house when your done!
Capeesh?
You are going to love Wicked. It is awesome! Also, I would say it is a phase but only if you don't give in. They learn fast and it pays to train well. I am sure you are far better than me at that already because that is a toughie for me sometimes. Hope all is well!!
Yep they are right its a phase "if" you don't give in.
I've been getting zoned by Bev's daughter Britta. I'm on my 4th one. I heard that the back zone is really good too. It gets results faster. I absolutely love it and it has helped me sleep and feel so much better.
Love the post! You know what really sucks about not being able to get out of bed? It's the perfect time to work out/train! I'm gonna do it though- tomorrow morning! Really!:}
Post a Comment