Jack's first true word is, can you guess it? yup-- ball! I think it is adorable when he says it because he gets so excited every time he exclaims ball! a ball! He now loves the produce section of the grocery store because there are sooo many "balls" such as apples, onions, oranges, etc. Also, most things round are considered balls at our house. I love watching Jack change and learn new things. Here are some pics of him with one of his favorite balls, daddy's of course! 


Easter 2021
3 years ago




8 comments:
That is a good choice of a ball. Nothing like starting them out young. The pictures are adorable just like him. We loved seeing you when you were in AZ
I love it! I love the pic of him peeking over the ball! So cute!
Yay!! Blogging is fun!
Hooray for balls. That kid is the cutest!
AH!!! i love it! he is so so so cute and he is getting so big! you didnt tell me that he says ball when i talked to you the other night!!! but maybe thats because i was just talking your ear off about the hermit life i lead...anyways...I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! yeah!!! only a week away :)
Jack is so cute and so happy! I'm glad he's a baller, but what else would you expect?
I love the pictures of that little cutie. :o) Ball was Matthew's first word, too....and he's been in love with sports ever since. ;o) Did you hear I'm in YW now?? Matthew said they sustained me today, so I can talk about it now. ha ha I had to stay home w/fevering kids though. SO much fun. Hope you're all good!
Oooh, nice pictures. Did you take those with your fancy new camera? I made a mistake when I told you about Reed on the Ellen show. He's on Ellen on THursday and Inside Edition on Friday.
I like balls too:) Haha he is getting so big. I can't believe you have a one year old. Thats crazy. I think aunt Petunia would be very upset that you don't think Vernon is a name:) I miss you too! Wish we could see each other more often.
Post a Comment