Wishing you all a good tax return--may you receive money and not owe! We are always smart with our tax return and buy something:) S0 this year Happy tax return to me! I would love to see what fun things you all wisely bought with your tax return.
Easter 2021
3 years ago




8 comments:
Now that's what I'm talkin about...
money well spent!
I am so jealous! I want a nice camera so bad because it truely truely makes a difference in the quality of pics--even the every day ones. Now if I can just convince Braden that it is a good investment.
So.Jealous.
You can practice on my kids any time!!
Money well spent fo shizzle!!!
Now there is no excuse to not post LOADS of pictures!! Get started girlfriend!
Yay!!! You will love your fancy shmancy camera. Can't wait!
So, so, so, so (tack on another ten of these so's) jealous!!! I want an SLR so bad! I can't wait to see all the super-cute pics you get of Jack with it!
Damn. I got like 50 bucks. I guess that's the jeans I bought last week.
WOW! I love the camera! I am SO technically challenged. I want a really nice camera SO bad, but I know it would take some kind of college course for me to learn how to use the darn thing. I'm really jealous. I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures you'll take of your ADORABLE one year old boy! :o) You looked so cute at church on Sunday. It was really good to see you....and you are so nice and fun to be around. We really need to plan a dinner sometime soon.
Post a Comment