9.10.2008

lots of changes

It is amazing how fast babies turn into little people...I know everyone says that but it's just so true! I feel like I just had Jack, and yet he is so different seven months later. With my sister-in-law having her little guy, and seeing how small he is makes me wonder how Jack was ever that small too. As of late, Jack has now mastered sitting up and crawling. He was scootin around long before he had the desire to sit still long enough to learn how to balance himself. In the last couple weeks he has graduated from the "inch worm" to a real all four crawl. It has been a blast seeing him learn new tricks. Now he is pulling himself up onto everything, stable or not. Any way, none of this is new to a lot you; I am just a first time mom blabbing. Thanks for listening, and enjoy the footage of Jack crawling. My sister with her gentle persuasions coaxed me into making a little video.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh thanks Markie! He is so precious! I really need to see him and kiss on him! I can't believe he is already 7 months old! I've already watched this video like 5 times, the break dancing baby is pretty funny too!

katie mcphee said...

AH! he is getting so big! i love that he crawls with those sunners in his hand! :) i want to see you guys soon!!!! plus i really want you to meet my husband ;)

Alicia said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up either! I'm glad you caught this stunt on tape. I love him!

Anonymous said...

what a cute kid. i love how he moved along like an inch worm the last time he was over. pretty soon he'll your baby will be walking. i'll have to stop by and see him crawling.

Heidi J. said...

Jack is so stinken cute!! I love it he is growing up way to fast!!

Lynnae said...

Hey Markelle, I have been watching your blog the past year and enjoying it. I just started blogging and am trying to figure it all out. Jackson is getting so big. Enjoy every single minute of it because time sure flies.

Andrea said...

He is cruzing!!! :) And sooooo cute!! Isn't it amazing how fast time flys!!