9.25.2008

Flipper race, anyone?

This post is totally random and super old, but I finally figured out how to get videos on my blog. (well okay I finally bugged Brent enough and he did it) Anyhoo, these videos are of the Carter boys arranging a little flipper race on the beach in California. It was hilarious, and more than just our crowd enjoyed it. Other people were sitting around watching too. Seriously, it's a pretty good laugh, so enjoy! Race #1 Doug vs. Blaine Race #2 Brent vs. Sean ...and the Championship Brent vs. Blaine good bye summer--hello FALL!!

10 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

How about those Carter boys... always funny! It looks like you guys had a really fun time. Well I am officially blogging now. I kept thinking that when we had kids I would start but I couldn't wait. Now I can leave comments like this lame one. Anyways love you and miss you.

Veronica and TJ said...

Also tell Brent Congrats on winning the flipper race.

Clint and Meg said...

So I'm kind of a moron because I left a comment on your blog but I left it back on the post about the hike. Like you would ever find it! So anyway go look for it. I'm glad I found you and hope we can keep in touch better.
Go Scorps!!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh. I laughed so hard! I bet you guys have so much fun when you guys all get together. Those boys are crazy!!!

Dave and Alisha said...

I know somethings never change.. You think I would learn but Im sure there will come another day that I do something that I look back and say why did I do that? Oh well you live and learn. And now that I have a blog you all get to enjoy it. Yes sorry I didnt tell you but I kind didnt want people to know cause I said I wouldnt do this till I had kids but Im glad I did I really enjoy it.
So now that we have it lets use it and keep in touch I really miss you and all the other girls!! And even more if we ever have the chance lets get together.

Heidi J. said...

Oh my I am still laughing! tell Brent congrats!!

Michelle said...

So this has nothing to do with my post... but do you also get scared in tanning beds?? Every time I shut my eyes, I think someone is in my room. I'm thinking the fact that it's showers and tanning beds, it must have something to do with nakedness (or near-nakedness) combined with not being able to hear well. I'm a weirdo.

Michelle said...

And by "my post" I meant "your post". I must be self-involved.

Tara said...

Ok-so I was at work reading this and almost peed myself! Warn people before you put this kind up stuff up! Tell Brent I loved his form! HILARIOUS!

Lindsay said...

Ok, those are freaking hill-air! That looks like something my family would do.