I actually learned how to knit something other than scarfs...granted fingerless gloves are pretty easy and I had instruction but still I learned a lot! I took a class at Kamilles over at Gardner Village, which by that way they offer many other classes as well. I loved my instructor and she really taught me how to purl, use circular needles ( I love by the way) and read patterns. Yes the classes and even the yarn are a little pricey; but the service couldn't be better and the yarn is beautiful! My next knitting venture is going to be Christmas stockings...any one wanna join me?
Easter 2021
3 years ago




14 comments:
That sounds awesome! I've been wanting to do something like that. If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost?
hey i'll join ya, maybe you can teach me something cool. i would love to learn how to knit christmas stockings. that would be sooo cute. love the gloves. how creative. great job!!!
WOW, I am totally impressed.
I love your gloves. Very awesome. Yes I just said very awesome. I don't know if you remember my families knitted Christmas stockings that my grandma makes but I have to learn how to make them because one day it will be my responsibility. haha, yeah right they wouldn't trust me. Anyways, I love that you knit. Again very awesome! I actually have not been down that way since we moved up here but one of these days I will and then, PARTY!
I'm impressed, too!! I am so not a good seamstress. :o) I have always wanted to learn how.... BTW, that salsa you made was FABULOUS!! We loved it. I finished the last little bit today....so I'll bring your little dish back soon!! Thank you, so much, again. I thought that was the nicest thing....
if i lived in utah i would be all over that...you will have to teach me your ways...love the hobo hands BTW :)and the flipper race, priceless.
You are so domestic. I love it. Did you have any luck w/the blankets? I know I didn't give very good instructions . . .
So cute! I love them! You are always learning fun new crafty things. What's the plan for Christmas gifts this year? Good luck with your upcoming jewelry party!
Nice! Love the mitts. My SIL is a great knitter, I only crochet. We need to get together on the porch sometime and put our mad skills to use.
I am so jealous that you know how to knit. I want to lean how so I can make super cute scarves. I love that you are making stockings. I seem to be very picky about stockings. For some reason I like very expensive ones. LAME! I wish I lived there and I would make you teach me how so I could make my very expensive stockings for cheap!
I didnt know you were so crafty good job!!I love love the gloves... I wish I was around there and I would join you, Dang! but you know I wouldnt feel bad if you made me some and just mailed them. haha.
You are so cool! Seriously... you need to teach me.
I do! Dang, wish you lived down the road. I have a a crochet pattern for Christmas stockings that are really cute but I have never made. Maybe if I bring it when I come see you you can help me with it? I love the hobo gloves btw!
How much can I pay you to make me some?
Post a Comment