Precious. We just might have to make Brent his own.
All I can say is "awwwwwwww" and that your boys are so adorable! You just made waiting for March a little harder for me, though! ;)
So cute! They already look so much alike!
I love that you have two boys! I still can't wrap my head around it but I love it. Jack is already so cute with Miles:)
I love them too! Has Miles said my name yet? I think its only a matter of time
Look at them! So cute!I bet that Jack is such a good big brother Miles!
It just gets better the older they get! Love the bros!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Precious. We just might have to make Brent his own.
All I can say is "awwwwwwww" and that your boys are so adorable! You just made waiting for March a little harder for me, though! ;)
So cute! They already look so much alike!
I love that you have two boys! I still can't wrap my head around it but I love it. Jack is already so cute with Miles:)
I love them too! Has Miles said my name yet? I think its only a matter of time
Look at them! So cute!
I bet that Jack is such a good big brother Miles!
It just gets better the older they get! Love the bros!
Post a Comment