Today Miles is 2 mos.
Just in the last 48 hours I've noticed a change.
He is smiling a TON.
He is really taking in his surroundings.
He is starting to "coo"
Seems to really zone in on Jack.
( Not sure if its out of entertainment or just a defense mechanism.)
He looks like a little mole. my little mole.
Could possibly have dimples.
Has a heart shaped hair line.
Currently isn't nursing too well.
He is sleeping through the night.
(and no I don't let my baby "cry it out")
He has a clogged tear duct.
and flat spot on the back of his head:)
He is sleeping in his crib now.
He is beautiful.
I had so much fun making these simple bumper pads, but even more fun picking out the fabric. I could look at fabric all day. seriously.
Right here is where Miles slept his first two months of life. Jack only made it 2wks before I kicked him out and put him into the crib. I have to say, I'm more relaxed with the second and it was even a little tender moving Miles across the hall. My mom bought this same hammock for all her daughters. (me, Meshan, and Becca) Rebecca gets to use it for the first time this Spring!
I had so much fun making these simple bumper pads, but even more fun picking out the fabric. I could look at fabric all day. seriously.
Right here is where Miles slept his first two months of life. Jack only made it 2wks before I kicked him out and put him into the crib. I have to say, I'm more relaxed with the second and it was even a little tender moving Miles across the hall. My mom bought this same hammock for all her daughters. (me, Meshan, and Becca) Rebecca gets to use it for the first time this Spring!




10 comments:
Well now I don't know who he looks like! I love him though!
Wow I feel like I haven't seen him in a long time...even though thats not true. He looks so alert! LOVE!
I love your bumber pads and agree about the fabric. I always lose track of time in fabric stores. And that little swing/bed is so cool. do I need one?
When did he have blue eyes? I guess he was asleep or covered most of the time at Mitchell's Christmas party...he is adorable. I love the little hammock thingy!
He is SUCH a handsome little guy! Sleeping through the night..you lucky girl! Actually Sloan used to sleep through the night, then she started to get teeth and that all shot to crap!
Baby bumper is perfect! I miss you! Lets meet up at the fabric store again sometime in Lehi. :)
Oh, and that baby hammock...I WANT IT!
Ahh, sweet little muffin! I want to steal him because I just love newborns! And now that he is sleeping thru the night, let movie nights begin again! (I say this in hopeful tone!) =)
He is perfect. And definitely Brent's boy. Love all the gear... you really did an amazing job. On the gear and the baby. Ha. Love you.
He is super cute! His baby announcement and your christmas card are both so cute! Did you have a heart attack the first couple of nights you put him in that hammock?! It is super cute but I don't think I could sleep thinking they were going to fall.
Whoa! I can't believe that picture! He has changed so much and he looks just like Brent! I thought that before, but now I'm convinced! Love those blue eyes- Brent's aren't blue are they? They are his shape though! You each have a mini me now!
I too loved the Christmas card and Miles announcement. His hammock is really cool. The first 3 months Kayla slept in this basket that looked like Baby Moses. I lined and padded it. I did that because I didn't have a crib, but loved it because I could carry her room to room or to the pool and she would just sleep away. There is warehouse that has rolls and rolls of fabrics hanging floor to ceiling. I love fabrics stores and used book stores.
Post a Comment