I can't even tell you how many times I've watched that video -- it just makes me happy. I'm proud to say that I still remember my alto part of the Hallelujah Chorus from my years in high school choir. So I would have been singing right with them -- I love that song! {PS -- have you read the article about Handel in this month's Ensign. Makes the song even more amazing.}
And I've only seen a few episodes of Modern Family, but what I've seen is so funny!
9 comments:
I love it!!!
What I wouldn't give to actually witness this.
haha.. I LOVE MODERN FAMILY! I would love to see or even be in a flash mob one day, HILARIOUS!
What?! I can't believe we haven't talked about flash mob before! I'm obsessed with the youtube videos.
The flash mob was AMAZING! I cry every time I see it and Modern Family is freakin HILARIOUS!
PS You've been cheating on me with choreography!
I can't even tell you how many times I've watched that video -- it just makes me happy. I'm proud to say that I still remember my alto part of the Hallelujah Chorus from my years in high school choir. So I would have been singing right with them -- I love that song! {PS -- have you read the article about Handel in this month's Ensign. Makes the song even more amazing.}
And I've only seen a few episodes of Modern Family, but what I've seen is so funny!
Hells yes! Super funny. I'm addicted to that show.
A friend's sister put one together at the Chandler Mall a couple of weeks ago. I'd be like Cam wanting to dance, but not quite sure. Love that show.
Post a Comment