Last Sunday we blessed Miles and of course he looked adorable. My mom's friend crocheted him little suspenders that turned out perfect and I made some booties to match. It was really fun to have family and friends around, and I loved hearing Brent bless our sweet son.
Easter 2021
3 years ago




13 comments:
What an adorable outfit! And you MADE the shoes?? You are amazing!!! Love little Miles.
He's gorgeous Markelle! Lucky boy! Looks like he got your complection!
I love his outfit and he is gorgeous!! You have such a cute little family.
He did look adorable. Glad we could be there, and I'm glad Doug got to participate. Awesome day.
Everything about this day was awesome...especially the potato bar :) Thanks for letting us be a part of it. Miles is perfect and so is that picture of your family of four. Seriously... it's perfect. Christmas card?
*Sigh...* So beautiful. And that outfit!! Love it! After we left yesterday, Kev and I kept going on and on about how awesome your family is. You guys are great!
Those suspenders....seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?! I want that blessing outfit!
You guys are so darling!
I love the outfit and his adorable shoes. There is something so special about hearing our husbands bless our children. I am getting teary eyed just thinking about it.
So handsome. What a cute family. You look hot by the way!
P.S. will you make me some booties? Adorable. (I am a size 7!)
your little guys are so handsome! LOVE the booties and suspenders!
Thanks for posting this. It made me feel warm and fuzzy, lots of love for family.
LOVE his booties.. where do I order a pair of those?? Along with everthing else he looked perfect. congrats
You are so stinkin talented!! He looks adorable. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment