I know what you're all thinking--"Toy Story much?"
but I promised some pictures to grandma, and seeing how she bought these jammers I couldn't let her down. Even though it did take a good month or two.
Jack HAD to put both sets of pajamas on. He is like his mother; can't make up his mind.
THE Buzz Lightyear. space ranger.
Sheriff Woody.
Jack's new bike (he originally asked for a pink one but...) this is a push or balance bike and is supposed to help train a kid to ride a bike sooner. but we'll see.
Jacks attempt at dressing himself. pure awesomeness, yep that's butt cheek.





13 comments:
I love the outfits! And are you really surprised he asked for a pink bike? You did get this child a purse for his 1st birthday. I'm just sayin...Btw, thanks for finally posting something. Now all you have to do is start making necklaces and then we can be friends again. Keep up the good work!
oh what a fun stage little jackson is in! His outfit he has chosen for the day ROCKS..take him to Walmart in that get up!
First off, Amy is hilarious. I love her.
Second, Awesome that we were both in the same "mode" last night. We should have hung out or something. :)
Third, that butt cheek picture is just about the greatest thing I've ever seen.
I was laughing so hard about the pink bike that I had to read it to Grant!
Jack is possibly the cutest thing ever! Love the butt cheek, love the two pair of jammies, love that little guy!
him dressing himself is SO great!! I really want to come down and do lunch with you and anyone else that could make it. What do you think? some day in july??
You know whats funny...Doug and I saw these pj's and we almost bought them...but them I said..."If anyone in the family has seen them, then he's probably already got them." So cute!
friend!
love the post! so cute. he is so funny. i believe we were on the phone for that last photo opp of jack's cheeky. speaking of the phone... nora's saliva toasted mine last week. i'd been waiting for a replacement.. got it this weekend, calling you today!!! yeah!!
I love when kids start dressing themselves. Cute post.
Look at how funny (and cute!) your little one is! :)
About crib bedding- Jordi used the pattern in Amy Butler's book "Little Stitches for Little Ones" (pretty sure that's what it's called?) when she made all the nursery stuff for Drew's sister. It was time consuming, but the finished product was fabulous, so I think I'll use that pattern as well for Keje's nursery decor.
Thanks for stopping by the kojo blog- love being 'in touch' through the wonder of the internet...
kirstin
But crack Suzy, Butt crack Sam...
ummm, just a little ditty made up by yours truely, but that I all I could think of with his getup.
He is such a stud! Love the jammies!
I love that he had to put them both on. Love the butt cheek and that he wanted a pink bike:)
I am a regular reader of all three blogs. It is a great feeling to see people so happy and in love with each other.
I am sure you are all blessed.
Dennis
Post a Comment