5.18.2010

Ultrasound results are in!

Everything looks great, which is always fantastic to hear and of course its just amazing to actually see your baby floating around in there. Now we can't wait to meet this little guy! I keep telling Jack that he's getting a little brother and that there is a boy in mommies tummy. His reply is "no boy mom, you're girl!" He thinks we're saying that I am a boy...he has been on a kick lately identifying who is a girl and who is a boy. Oh, and this baby boy is way more chill than Jack, or maybe we just saw him right after nap time:)

17 comments:

Rebecca said...

He better be way more chill than Jack, or you'll never make it!:) I love that kid (Jack), so funny that he tells you no you're a girl! He is in for a rude awakening!

Tara said...

I would love another little Jack running around to make me laugh my guts out! Congrats little buddy!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! Another beautiful baby for the Carter's!

The Mortons said...

How fun... Congrats Carter's!

Melanie said...

Oh fun! Jack will have a little buddy!

Bryce and Amy said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats!!!

Kristin said...

So fun to have two little boys! You are going to have your hands full :)

Jen Carter said...

Doug won this bet. I said girl. I'm still super excited though!

Veronica and TJ said...

Some day Kris will get a girl:) Congrats! I think that they will be best buds. They will have to be judging the rest of those Carter boys.

Veronica and TJ said...

I just remembered that Blaine and Alicia were having a little girl. So disregard my lame comment earlier.

carrie said...

Congratulations AND Happy Birthday!! :o) I still need to come see your fabric for the necklace... I haven't forgotten, but it has just been crazy. I hope you have a great day today!

Michelle said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you to have another boy! They will be such good buddies.

Scott and Megan said...

yay! I am so happy for you and happy to know that all is well inside your tummy. I am way looking forward to October is it baby month central! What the devil is 9 months before October...sheesh!

Jessie said...

So exciting Markelle!

Laurel said...

Oh, hooray!!! I think brothers playing together is one of the most adorable things in the world. I can't wait to see this cute little boy in October! (Less than 2 weeks for my ultrasound now...!)

Chavez Family said...

Congrats Markelle. You and your husband do make incredible looking boys, how exciting. Jack will have a little buddy!

Alicia said...

I am so excited about this news!! You make adorable boys. Hooray!