9.22.2009

My new BFF--Brooke!

So out of nowhere, I get contacted by KSL's 'Studio 5' They want me {BirdsEye Jewelry} on the show! wowseres, right?! I am so excited and flattered I can hardly stand it... I will be on the show this Thursday, the 24th at 11:00, if you want to watch me hopefully not make a fool of myself. I don't really know what to expect--exactly when my segment will be on, what they will ask, how the set up is arranged, etc. soooo I am nervous to say the least. Wish me luck! {Brooke is a Co-host on the show}

20 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

Wow, I'll watch the show for sure.
Congrats!!

Laurel said...

What the what??? That is amazing! I'll definitely be watching for you!

Mary said...

WOOHOO! Congrats! That's awesome. I'll watch for you too!

Heather said...

WOW!!! Look at you, Ms.Entrepreneur! Now that you're famous are your prices going up? ;) Because I still want to get some earrings.

I'll be watching tomorrow!

Scott and Megan said...

DUDE! I am so impressed...I will totally set my TIVO! Way to go Marky Mark! So proud to know such a famous TV star!:)

Jessie said...

You're a ROCKSTAR Markell!!

When your all famous and whatnot, remember us little people mmmmkay?

carrie said...

I am SO happy for you! You will be FABULOUS! I can't wait to watch you on TV! I'm going to set my tivo right now, so I won't miss it. YAY!!

Alicia said...

Holy freaking crap!!! You Rock!

Unknown said...

Woot! See what happens when a person, such as myself, begins to wear your jewelry? You get recognized, that's what happens. I can't wait to see the show!!!

Dave and Alisha said...

WOW this is AMAZING!! Im so proud of you, you go girl. Good luck

Lindsay said...

GRRRRR, my blog feeds always show posts like 3 days after they were posted - so I didn't see that you had a new post til now! :( I'm sad I missed ya, but I know you were great and beautiful. Post the segment when you get a chance!

Rebecca said...

So glad I snatched up your new yo yo style when I did! I knew after the show that you would sell out of them and you did! Way to go Markie! I always knew you had good taste! Now everyone else does too!:)

Tara said...

I love that Megs calls you Marky Mark-your new name is now FUNKY BUNCH! Just don't drop your drawers in public....but I digress. I tried to see you on-line on Studio 5-didn;'t come up. I will have to come over and see ya on your tivo. HAND AND FOOT HERE WE COME!

Paul and Carly said...

Whoa Markelle! That is awesome. I got your message and I really appreciate the call. I haven't been feeling too great but as soon as I do I will give you a call back. It would be way cool to see you guys sometime! We bought a house in Midvale so not too far away. I want to come check out some of the jewelry! That's so great! Talk to you soon!

Carly

katie mcphee said...

you freakin rocked it on studio 5! i watched you online... & then had paul watch you online! hehe

i am so excited for you! its a dream coming true!!!!!!

Veronica and TJ said...

Holy Crap!!! That is so awesome!! I am so excited for you. You make amazing things and now it is totally paying off. Congrats! When I wasn't working... I watched that show all the time. I totally know who Brooke is. Haha

Melanie said...

So I just watched your segment. You are so cute! You didn't even seem nervous. My voice would have been cracking and shaky, but you were AWESOME! Your jewelry is AMAZING! Congratulations!

Veronica and TJ said...

okay so I know I already made a comment but... I was looking at my cousin-in-law (Amy) blog and she said that her friend was also going to be on studio five today. My little cousin Blake(which is a girl) was on the sweeter sweaters addition. Don't know if you even know the other people who were there but I just that was crazy.

Michelle said...

Damn. Has this already aired? I suck at checking blogs. Hopefully it's recorded somewhere if I missed it.

And, I've been meaning to officially place my order for one of your yo-yo necklaces. I want the "empty carousel" one... is it easier for me to order from Etsy or should I just give you money?

Melissa Sebourn said...

Wow! I hope the appearance went well that is super exciting. Your etsy shop is great -- so creative.