Jack is SO stinkin adorable!!! I mean, has it really been that long since I've seen him and checked your blog? Um, yes!! He looks so grown up! He has hair! I love the pictures of him at the wedding. Adorable! You look gorgeous too, as always.
You've been busy with the jewelry and I love it ALL! You are far more creative than me. Good luck and someday when we're not up to our eyeballs in student loans I'm going to buy lots and lots of your fabulous jewelry!
I think atticus looks a lot like your dad. I would update my blog, but we don't have home Internet. So I can't. Bummer! I have so many cute pics and stories to share, but with no one to share them with. Blah!
He was loving that ice cream wasn't he:) I love seeing all of my friends cute kids. It makes me more excited to be a mom. Not that I am not excited it just makes me more. You know.
13 comments:
Love it! That boy is so cute, so much personality. The title is hilarious!
He is so stinking cute!
I love it Markell! The first picture is great!
Oh how I wish I could give Crew an ice cream cone, poor kid with his dang allergies. Instead I give him poptarts. Ha!
I have lots to say...
Jack is SO stinkin adorable!!! I mean, has it really been that long since I've seen him and checked your blog? Um, yes!! He looks so grown up! He has hair! I love the pictures of him at the wedding. Adorable! You look gorgeous too, as always.
You've been busy with the jewelry and I love it ALL! You are far more creative than me. Good luck and someday when we're not up to our eyeballs in student loans I'm going to buy lots and lots of your fabulous jewelry!
I think atticus looks a lot like your dad. I would update my blog, but we don't have home Internet. So I can't. Bummer! I have so many cute pics and stories to share, but with no one to share them with. Blah!
Ooh, I forgot! Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving? Do it! I dare ya!
AH!!! i love his big brown eyes! he is so dang cute. the first pic is my favorite! come home this weekend... PLEASE!
he is so freaking darling i love this kid! he looks like he loves ice cream, but who doesn't right? :)
Hilarious! I just love that kid! FYI-O saw a necklace like the one you make on the Today Show this morning! You are going to be rich AND famous!
He was loving that ice cream wasn't he:) I love seeing all of my friends cute kids. It makes me more excited to be a mom. Not that I am not excited it just makes me more. You know.
Loved it! He is adorable.
i love ice cream faces, too cute!
So cute! I just saw you and already miss you guys! I could eat that kid! How did he do on the way home?
Jack is so sticken cute!! I love it he looks like he is having so much fun.
Post a Comment