Here is a little recap of Doug and Jen's wedding this past weekend. Now I realize there aren't many pictures of the happy couple, but trust me, they have enough. The photographer was so picture happy that they weren't around much. I am excited to see all of them soon! (maybe when Jen gets her own blog. wink, wink)
Jen looked gorgeous, and Doug of course looked handsome...they are adorable. I loved Jen's hair, the flowers, and my two bald boys. I sure had fun!
Easter 2021
3 years ago




4 comments:
I love everything about this post... happy happy day! Great job. You got some great shots.
Love you!
I LOOOOVE these pictures! And seriously, where did those TWO blonde cousins come from???
Do you know you are one hott mama??? And you boy is so stinking cute. ps Logan, anytime soon.. the half is in two weeks if your intrested??
Congrats to Dougie and Jen! Sounds like a good weekend! You are so beautiful sister! And my Jack is sooo handsome!I sure love exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment