8.24.2009

Good. Really Good Stuff.

Brent and I watched a 'Flight of the Conchords' episode the other night and it totally rekindled my love for the Bret and Jermaine. They are so hilarious and witty. All in all they just put me in a good mood. Soooooo I thought I'd share the love........enjoy! oh the dove part is the best! ****thanks to good ole Heather and Kevin, us Carters have become major fans of 'Flight of the Conchords'!****

6 comments:

Alicia said...

This pretty much made my day.

Heather said...

You're welcome. I'm always trying to introduce people to Bret and Jemaine. Holy crap - I love that show. The only problem is that I'm having this internal conflict over it - I don't want to buy any of HBO's DVDs because of the whole Big Love show and how they showed the endowment and temple stuff. But, I really really want to buy the second season...what do I do?

katie mcphee said...

Oh. MY. GOODNESS!!! i freakin laughed so hard... this is just what i needed after nora kicked my butt today.

dude, on a side note, i freakin miss you! please come to farmpit over labor day weekend.

Jessie said...

Love these guys!

carrie said...

K....I couldn't comment on your jewelry post. I love your stuff. I want to buy those Lady Luck earrings. Those are SO cute. You're so talented, Markelle. I'm so impressed.

Veronica and TJ said...

We love Bret and Jermaine too! TJ knows all the episodes by heart I swear. Anyways... goog stuff.