What are you guys watching?
WE are watching Finding Nemo over here. Everyday. Promise, everyday. We just can't get enough of Dory. She is our favorite; Jack even said so.

Easter 2021
3 years ago
What are you guys watching?
WE are watching Finding Nemo over here. Everyday. Promise, everyday. We just can't get enough of Dory. She is our favorite; Jack even said so.

7 comments:
Max went through a Finding Nemo phase. Whenever we went to the aquarium in Sandy, every fish was Nemo.
I love Dory! I chant "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" at work when I'm getting stressed out!
"Cars" everyday. Every, every, every day.
I watched Nemo yesterday and I would love if it became one of Parker's fav's. I'm sure any movie will get old after awhile but I just sit and laugh at Dory! I'm easily entertained these days!
Crew is a Cars fan. I think he would watch it ALL DAY LONG if I let him. {and I don't}
I don't get it, it's not like he actually understands what he is watching. Hmmm...
WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG??? My fav part-Dory talking to the whale. (Wow-you speak whale? I wish I could do that)
You know it might seem crazy that he keeps watching it over and over...but when I sit down in front of it I get sucked in too.
Post a Comment